Notices

FU!# Whining I am BAWLING!

Old 03-21-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Well, can't go too far right now...I have a flat tire on my car I'm about to get dad's handy-dandy-battery-jumper-tire-inflater thingie and see if I can get enough air into the tire to get to the tire store! At least it waited 'til I got home to go flat, not while I was speeding down the interstate on my 40-mile trek to work!

Glad your mom is doing better. The women in your family sure are tough!!!! Ask mom if she's trying to set a world record for surviving the most heart attacks?? Seriously, send her my love.

Okay, out to see if I can blow up the tire. If not, I have a serious problem...dad is gone and I haven't got a CLUE as to how to get that sucker off of there. Well, actually, I know how to get it off, I just don't know how to jack up the car!

Luv ya!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 07:55 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

It has been a long year ya know that guys........I guess, I am still setting my self up for failure and I dont know why....Jules you are right ALOT of my friends are druggies....and dealers and users and that doesnt make them bad or right or what ever, misguide yes, but that isnt for me to judge
Hon you have already gotten some great advice on this, but if you are anything like me, repetition and saying the same things different ways helps the experience of others be of maximum benefit to us.

A few comments "I am still setting my self up for failure and I dont know why" could it be you are not making your recovery your primary purpose in life? I have learned that with every action I get ready to take I need to ask myself, could this possibly in any way, shape, form, or fashion impact my recovery?

"ALOT of my friends are druggies....and dealers and users and that doesnt make them bad or right or what ever, misguide yes, but that isnt for me to judge" Nope you should not judge them good or bad, you need to stick with judging yourself and what is good for you and determine whether or not certain people or places will benefit your recoevery or endanger your recovery.

There is a very old saying I hear in meetings every once in a while that holds VERY VERY true, if you hang around a barber shop enough you will eventually get a hair cut!!!

Do you want or need a haircut?
Old 03-21-2008, 09:16 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

I MISS HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
I messed up last week, dont know how really I didnt know he was as serious about me as I was feelin about him and it back fired and damn it if I aint hurting! I miss you H.H!!!!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:10 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

ok drum roll please, you will never believe who just left the house, yes Dee is was the doc/shrink/case manager......you know they guy who is SUPPOSE to see me getting my meds ( who was so shocked by the fact I haven't seen him since 2/6/08 and it aint my fault).....he feels guilty or so he has said he said not to worry I wont have my electric turned off Monday and I wont have my water turned off Tuesday and my Cable shut off Thursday( my telephone) because he is going to do his job....mind you this is in the same breath that he tells me that he is moving to New York ( I am VERY proud of him btw wish I had the job!) just dont know what to do trying not to hope!!! There is too much going on and told him I was ready for the hospital I cant handle no more.....momma isnt keeping anything down and is really depressed......I cant help her I wont even call her anymore I am tired of giving her all of my problems! I miss my momma, but I am the worst thing for her right now!!!

I was just asked how I will know when I am done with treatment( not that I ever think I will) I could only say when I am acting as a responsible adult......not when the depression had past or anything else but that.....does it make since knowing me and the way I am???? He finally understands the addictions a bit better though!
Old 03-22-2008, 05:36 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Today's Muse

Hang in there. I know, it is a tough road, but we can get through it one day at a time.

I can relate. I am in major financial disarray. I owe a lot of money and the hounds continue to nip at my heels. I had excellent credit, but due to my alcoholism and other circumstances, I racked up a huge amount of debt over the years. The bank is threatening to go into foreclosure with my house. I have been taken to court once by debtors, and have been served again. The hounds call continually wanting what I can not give.

I have a steady job. I have worked over 3 years with the same company. That isn't bad considering I was unemployable for many years. I'm doing the best I can to clean up the wreckage, but it takes time. I have a long term plan on how to get out of debt. I have a long way to go.

I have learned that with bad debt, debtors can look down their nose at me, without knowing anything about me. They can judge and demean. My credit can be ruined and they can take my home, my car, my things. So be it. They can not take away what matters to me. They can not take away my sobriety, my family, my strength, my wisdom.

It has been a tough journey getting to where I am today from where I used to be. I cherish the strength and knowledge I have gained. That will always be mine and to me...no price can be placed upon it. Good luck.
Old 03-23-2008, 12:06 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Thank You misrey....my needs are a little more dramatic......my electric gas and water are turned off in the morning ( thus no heat nor phone - ****!) then on Wensday they are to shut off my water.....
I haven't worked since last November basically. I am not able for emergency help ( you have to have kids in Michigan and they don't count my dog) so for the last few days I have been losing my head trying to get ready for it....getting jugs of water, finding my hurricane lamps and candles, unpacking my camping crap moving my bed downstairs so I can try to keep the heat down stairs......oh my lord this should be interesting....
So for now it is Good Bye my friends and family, talk to you all really soon I hope!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:15 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Administrator

hope this case manager who was gonna fix this comes through at the eleventh hour then, Katz.

D
Old 03-23-2008, 12:30 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

your lips to Gods ears Dee!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ View Post
Thank You misrey....my needs are a little more dramatic......my electric gas and water are turned off in the morning ( thus no heat nor phone - ****!) then on Wensday they are to shut off my water.....
I haven't worked since last November basically. I am not able for emergency help ( you have to have kids in Michigan and they don't count my dog) so for the last few days I have been losing my head trying to get ready for it....getting jugs of water, finding my hurricane lamps and candles, unpacking my camping crap moving my bed downstairs so I can try to keep the heat down stairs......oh my lord this should be interesting....
So for now it is Good Bye my friends and family, talk to you all really soon I hope!

Hang in there girl. See you when you get back. Stay strong.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:15 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Today's Muse

Things have a way of turning out in the final hour. I hope this will all be behind you soon. I have learned, as I go through the struggles in life, one man's hardship does not diminish that of another. Good rule to live by and I hope tomorrow finds you a solution.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:16 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

But it's that first "one day" at a time that scares the **** out of us. I've managed 11 days, and now I've ruined that. I can understand the fear...:praying
Old 03-23-2008, 02:20 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Oh WildCatz, how I understand. I was ON THE ROAD TO recovery till this afternoon when some horrible news came to me. I was not ready to deal with it. And now I have to scrap the last 11 days and start over, with the shakes and agitation... Oh God, grant me the ability to get thru tomorrow without dying in the attempt,,,

altho I doubt God is listening to me, I'm one of His biggestcomplainers...
Old 03-23-2008, 03:05 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by least View Post
altho I doubt God is listening to me, I'm one of His biggestcomplainers...
Oh, I think he always listens....... He just allows us to find our way...

:praying for all of us... :ghug3: :ghug2
Old 03-23-2008, 03:41 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

yes he does, I guess when I feel at my absolute best is when I am treating myself the worst......now it is time to turn it around.........so I gave it up to my HP ( thinking it was Godfather cuse I really felt better after I quite worrying it to death) I started taking action ie....getting water bottles and totes filled candles and cooking fluid for my camping stove ( btw I am a weird on I can cook and bake better on it than in my electric oven and stove top!) and the more action that I took the more relaxed I got it was like whaoooooooo it is a rather LONG cold camping trip at least this time I am doing it and not saying I am homeless in the doing so! AND I HAVE MY DAUGHTERS!
Old 03-23-2008, 03:47 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ View Post
yes he does, I guess when I feel at my absolute best is when I am treating myself the worst......now it is time to turn it around.........so I gave it up to my HP ( thinking it was Godfather cuse I really felt better after I quite worrying it to death) I started taking action ie....getting water bottles and totes filled candles and cooking fluid for my camping stove ( btw I am a weird on I can cook and bake better on it than in my electric oven and stove top!) and the more action that I took the more relaxed I got it was like whaoooooooo it is a rather LONG cold camping trip at least this time I am doing it and not saying I am homeless in the doing so! AND I HAVE MY DAUGHTERS!
I have faith that you'll get through this. I can relate to the fear. I almost got mine turned off this week. And I would be more okay w/that but I have roommates.... So it's not really okay for it to happen. And I actually had to lose a day of work to fix it, I was a mess, in tears, but had to resolve to what you said, at least I'm taking action and quit worrying it to death....

Things will work themselves out, we get through what we have to, as you will also... I have Faith....:praying
Will be saying prayers and thinking of you..

I'll light a candle for you..... wish I could do more... :ghug3
Old 03-23-2008, 03:49 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

hey wait I need candles...........lol and thanks Done
Old 03-23-2008, 03:52 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

289 days today WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Old 03-24-2008, 02:21 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

Hope everything doesn't get turned off, but if it does, you will be back soon. Hang in there, and give "da girlz" a hug for me

Luv ya!
Old 03-24-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

ok so prayers are starting to work I went to FIA ( social services ) and getting SOME help...ready for this...no medical or cash assistance......have to be over 60 or popping out kids.........do kittens count...noppers and the lady looked at me stupid.....
Old 03-24-2008, 02:57 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

You think its okay to hang with druggies and dealers and that its not up to you to judge them? Weigh out the pros and cons of that one.

How long before you start taking the **** again.

Be honest with yourself................

I need money also, have fines to pay or face jail, still have a court date for sentencing on a felony, need a place to live, but I would never sell or even weigh coke.I dont want to be responsible for helping to destroy another life.

If you dont care about anyone else atleast think about what you could potentially be doing to yourself.

Im pretty sure you can work out a different payment plan. I once made one plan and couldnt keep up. I went back to court and had to wait for the judge for awhile, but the payment schedule was changed.

I hope things get better for you. My life isnt going much smoother, but I try to make decisions that help me move forward, and find it really important to stay away from other users ESPECIALLY dealers.