Notices

WILKATZ's Update!

Old 03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Me Too......lol first car I ever drove into a ditch..........lol it was my brothers.........he was so mad at me! and was really ticked to see me get that car!
Old 03-11-2008, 10:24 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

damn that hurts, I miss rob so much!!!!! someone just reposted on his first step, and it made me think.....even though he doesn't post the way he used to and all he is still leaving his foot prints for ppl to fallow.....I dont know if he is using I PRAY TO GOD NOT I pray everyday that we all find the strength to come together and fight this damn monkey off of out back Uncle Rusty had something to say about that on the bus I believe about if the monkey was driving the bus it was off our backs.....
I just hope that where ever he is he knows he is very much missed, loved and SERIOUSLY NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has a way of making ya laugh threw the pain and just make you and make ya feel great to be alive.....

A is here so it is down time with my baby, yeah it is Pizza guy he has a heart of gold he checks on my every night before he goes home and I love it!!!!!

Loves yas all stay strong!!!
Pamm
Old 03-12-2008, 08:04 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Sweet car Pamm, you take care of yourself hun. Keeping you in my thoughts.
Annie
Old 03-12-2008, 08:27 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks Indigo!!!!!!!!!
How are you doing sweetie???
Thank You for keeping me in your thoughts, that is a cool place to be!
Old 03-12-2008, 01:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

ok so talked to the po who is suppose to be doing my psi( presentence investigation report) I was trying to explain to him about the drugs and the no memory and black outs and he just laughed and said you have a long criminal back ground and as far as I am concerned you should rott.......
at which time do you live down your past???????? I have been out of prison since 1993 and nothing so much as a traffic ticket since then until last summer now this man makes me think I am doing it all for nothing......sounds like I am getting ready for another prison term..........I think some ppl need to reassess the situation here really quick........
Old 03-12-2008, 01:32 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Man...That is all a ploy to break you. You know this.
If you have any medical documentation on the blackouts or anything for that matter use them. If you haven't had any arrests since 1993 then that does say alot in my opinion. I dont know your deal. And I dont know how it is progressing. But I will say this. Fight it with everything you got. Dont let these a$$holes push you around and intimidate you. They like doing that. And in my opinion thats how they get people to get themselves.
Good Luck..
Old 03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I went off it was the only thing I knew to do I told him he had about 30 more seconds to talk to me before I blew my fin( although I said the RIGHT F word there) brains out because that is what he was making it seem like he wanted......my parents have called him and the district attorney and my attorney I just couldn't believe it he scared me so damn bad I got to puking......I mean I know I can be sensitive but that set me over the top, My sis is coming to spend the night I think all I know is someone is my chest has been paining me ever since so like everyone has said better to be safe than sorry...so many ppl have supported me in changing my life around and are so happy that I can not remember most of my past ( due to the drugs and car accident and JR) that they think it is insane that this man wants to throw me into prison because I cannot recall what was going on EXACTLY in my life more than 15 years ago!!!!! It is INSANE!!!!!

But his recommendation is that I be put away until a time I can recall certain details of my criminal activities......WTF does that mean??!?!???!???!?

All I can do is set here and think why am I all but killing myself fighting when all I can see is ppl trying to bury me under the system...........I mean if I went on a rampage murdering ppl they they want to hand me prime time tv shows but here it is something that occurred WHILE I WAS IN PRISON I am like hello can anyone else see the dates.......I am so confused all I know is that man scared me and scared me hard, enough so that It may of moved up my surgery date for my hysto go figure!!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:02 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Just stay calm and try not to let it bother you too much.
Brush up on your rights and laws pertaining to this.
Cops use these tactics all the time to get people to screw themselves. Intimidation and threats.
90% of the $hit they say is BS.
Just because this person is in the position he is doesnt mean he is honest and truthful.
Feel better.

Sorry..Dont get me going on things like this..I use to get messed with all the time legally and I hated it that they always thought they could scare me and think they were gonna get what they wanted just because of the power they think they hold. Stand your ground girl!
Old 03-12-2008, 08:42 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Hey sis!

Trish (chiy) is right....as hard as it may seem, don't let him get to you. He is only one person with one opinion. Any chance you can talk to his supervisor? The PO I had in the county I live in now wasn't mean, like yours, but he wasn't too bright. I had to stay on him to get me on unsupervised probation after the 2-year mark, and then he sent my file to the wrong county. Luckily, I had talked to my original PO and when she didn't get the notification, I called him and he said "oh, we sent your file to fulton county"...I said "why...I don't live there any more and my original charge was in monroe county"...he had to call me back and then blamed it on his secretary.

He is only human and sounds like he's a jerk. You can speak to his supervisor at any time. Your record since then DOES count for a lot. Turn it over to HP and keep doing what you need to, okay?

Luv ya!!!

Amy
Old 03-13-2008, 01:20 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

thanks guys, I don't know how these ppl are I haven't dealt with them in years......according to my mom they are trying to kill me( beginning to believe it) she is trying to make me see that this PO may be a friend of the original judge who I gave such a beating too ( not physically I am trying to have him disbarred)

I had a doozy of a panic attack yesterday and last night I am cool now I think.....not too sure.....I finally am finding my back bone again ( I lost it for a few days things are overwhelming me right now again in a BIG way) I am trying to get ahold of my judge and attorney's and deal with this PO matter already got ahold of the district attorney and he is trying to handle matters on his end........but I am having those damn deep ass panic attacks thinking about going back to prison, last night D just tripped out Baby Girl was growling and biting at him, He was sitting next to me trying to get me to calm down about it and the next thing I know I was hysterically crying and trying to breath and tell him I needed my nytro and baby did something she has never done before she balled up in my lap and started licking at my face ( something I ABHOR AND DO NOT ALLOW) and the more I tried to push her away the more almost-----I dont know but she wasn't letting anyone near me and wasn't letting me push her away it was like she was saying momma I am here I am what ya need........her growling at D and biting at him was what pulled me out of the panic attack basically
she was just acting so damn weird! Then when I was calmed down she crawled down and went to sleep at my feet.............huh?
Sometimes I think she should of been born a person.......I just sat there looking at her and started bawling all over again.....she IS my child.....ALLOT OF PPL DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS everything that I have in me left that I have never had the ability to give my sons is been put into my daughter.......SHE HAS A WARDROBE for gods sake! momma calls her my little fashion accessory........she has to match me and the vehicle we are in, should see her at football time she goes and gets her u of m blue and gold sweater to put on and she will bark at touchdowns ( ok for either team she just knows we get excited!) she sleeps with me every night either in my bed on in hers on my side of the bed on her bed.....she has her moods and I understand her well.......I know if I want to take a long shower and I am hurting that will be the night she wants to crawl in I used to think it was because she knew I wasn't feeling well, little did I know it was FOR that reason......lol

I just know if I go to prison I have to deal with the fact that I may never see my baby girl again, if I let her go to another family they wont take care of her like me.....it kills me to think of anyone putting their hands on my baby in anger or her being sick without me...........ugh..............sorry did it again, I am going to go to a meeting bbl I need interaction right now in a bad way............ plus I can take baby girl with me ( she gets spoiled so badly at the meetings!)

Hugs and Love,
Pamm
Old 03-13-2008, 03:56 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

((((Lil Sis))))

Stop awfulizing, hon....they haven't put you in prison yet, and chances are good, they won't. I know we're supposed to "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" but agonizing over what will happen with Baby Girl right now is not going to help. Instead, try to stay focused on what you can actually do? I thought that if you paid a certain amount of money by some time in April, the case would be over? Did I miss something?

Hang in there! Give Baby Girl and Spitfire a hug for me, and BREATHE, okay?

Luv ya!
Old 03-13-2008, 04:13 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Hang in there. If anything make the most of the now.
Not trying to sound negative.
I use to watch people when I was getting high all buggin looking out the window and not enjoying or smoking.
F that I would say. If they are coming they are comin regardless and I am gonna enjoy my **** til they pull that pipe from my hand.
I am an ass I know. Sry.
Just trying to give an example of being in the moment. Not a good one I know. But I am an addict.
(((Pam)))
Old 03-14-2008, 05:15 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Thanks girls

yes sis they said 1200 this dude was like I dont care if you give us 12 thousand I am going to see you sitting back in Prison......I really freaked, and yes I am spending as much quality time as I can with her, I figure if I do then at least I will have my memories an a hell of a lot of good pics.....lol
I spent most of the afternoon playing in the mud with my daughter today and A was taking pics of us.......still have dirt under my nails!

I know it is up to them to rile me up but damn how he went about it was all wrong and as I told the DA hey I am not someone off the streets who dont know anything I know enough that he cant threaten me like that and that was the part I was trying to get over.....
Found out my road rage is back and worse than ever! Man I need anger management!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-14-2008, 08:08 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I just found this in my photo bucket.....deep