Notices

Happy Saturday

Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

lol rae

I wish you luck and more.

Its hot here even though its now Autumn (Fall)

Off to have lunch with my daughter but not doing so well with my new friend.

Kevin
Old 03-08-2008, 04:11 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Hey, Kevin, can I fly round the world and share the fall weather with you? We are at the tail end of a Blizzard here in Southwestern Ohio. All weather conditions have met the criteria to be classified as a blizzard. I got to a meeting yesterday morning a short time after it started, stop at the grocery on the way home and have been veggin out since. The Dayton area has gotten an average of 13' of snow.This isn't including all of the blowing and drifting we are having that is just making all of the plowing and shoveling futile.

I'll tell ya one thing, thank God I'm not in my apt. being dope sick like I was 4 years ago when we got hit with a pretty big snow storm. I will never,ever forget that!

Brandon and I are each in our own little worlds for a while. He's in the living room, which is his bedroom, either playing PlayStation II, jammin on his Guitar Hero (thank goodness he doesn't suck lol) or watching his tv out there. Me, I'm on my computer here in my room, tv playing for background noise, listening to my cat meowing in his sleep and napping off and on. Years ago, this would have been horribly boring to me. Now, I'm loving it! Simplicity at it's finest.

Oh,yeah, before I forget, Kevin, I need to borrow some money for air fare!

God Bless & Thank God . . . Just for Today,
Judy
Old 03-08-2008, 04:17 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

lol Judy.

Your most welcome to come and share the weather. No worries about the fare, simply hop on the plane and say your a mate of Kevin's and she'll be apples

I love your description of enjoying simple things thats just how it is for me, I get fidgety if I take my will back and try to make it 'exciting'

Kevin