Notices

I need to always remember this

Old 03-02-2008, 06:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I need to always remember this

I got this letter several years ago and would like to share it with all of you. It's something that I need to keep in mind, every single day.

Have we met before? If not, let me tell you a little about myself. I don’t share myself with just anyone. I pick only a chosen few who will appreciate me, and then, only if the timing is perfect. I have chosen you. For people like you are very special to me because it is your kind who are receptive to my many talents. You’ll be very anxious to know me better, and as soon as we touch, the physical attraction between us soars. We’ll continue our encounter, with me leading you down a path of pure physical ecstasy. You’ll feel no shame at having gone “all the way’ on our first date. All you’ll feel is exhilaration. And you’ll beg for more.
At first, our attraction will be purely physical. But you must realize that this is a very important phase of our relationship. Be confident that it will grow into something much deeper. I am. As we get to know each other better, your interest will become emotional as well as physical. You’ll learn to come to me with your problems, for not only will I help you with them, but I will somehow take away their deep pain. I’ll give you the best I have and I’ll be patient. I’ll know, in time that you will give yourself totally to me.
When you’re with me, you’ll feel warm and secure. I will ease your mind, soothe away your troubles, and fill your soul with pleasure for with me, you’ll feel as if you can conquer the world, as if you have a special key to happiness. You’ll enjoy living again. I’ll be the answer to your unspoken prayers. You’ll soon wonder how you ever lived without me.
As our relationship grows, you’ll start to exclude others from your life . . but that’s o.k. You know that I can give you all you need. I’ll be your lover, best friend and confidante. I will always be available when you need me. This I will prove to you time and time again, and you’ll realize that you don’t need others – when you have someone like me, all others seem inadequate.
So we’ll see more and more of each other and decide that it is really impractical not to live together, so we’ll make that move. Our life together will encompass many beautiful experiences. We’ll do it all together, swim in the ocean, picnic on the beach, fly kites and whenever you feel the urge, we’ll make love. Our relationship will be devoid of fights and arguments. I give myself completely to you, knowing I’ll receive the same in return.
You’ll soon realize that you’ve dedicated your life to me. It will happen before you know it. It sort of takes you by surprise, and you’ll wonder if maybe you should spend some time alone, away from me. After all, people say everyone needs some time alone, even it they’re in love. And face it; you are irresistibly in love with me. So you vow to take some time alone, even though you don’t want to. You’ll start out to spend the day in solitary adventure, doing something you’ve always wanted to do. After only a few hours, though, you’ll find that you’re not really enjoying yourself and realize that you miss me more than you ever thought you could. You’ll feel a terrible empty voice without me and think about coming back home. It makes you a little angry that you didn’t keep the promise to yourself, but you rationalize that you don’t have to come home, rather you just want to. The whole way home you tell yourself that if you really wanted to spend the day alone, you could. You just didn’t want to.
When you walk through that door, it will fill my heart with pleasure, for I’d be hoping that you wouldn’t spend the whole day away from me.
You’ll come running to me, and I’ll take you in my arms and hold you so tightly that it becomes a bit painful, but you won’t mind. Though you won’t see my face as I embrace you, I’ll have a very satisfied smile. For it’s the moment I have been waiting for. I’ve got you where I want you. You now have no choice. You cannot live without me and I’ll love it!
It is precisely at this point that you cease to be my lover, and you become my victim. You see, my ultimate goal is to murder you, and I have begun to do just that. But my methods are slow. I can do it slowly because you won’t be able to leave me even though you know I am killing you. That’s the joy of it, the beauty of it! You will make a choice to die, and you’ll let me do it.
Do you recognize me yet? You should . . . for you see, this relationship has already taken place between you and I. We are intimately acquainted, and now, I am patiently waiting for you to come back to me. I will follow you and wait for you whenever you go. I can wait forever. You see, I am your drug of choice.

unknown
Old 03-02-2008, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Spiritual Being

I don't have much to add, but I wanted to keep the thread near the top for a little bit longer so people'd see it.
Old 03-04-2008, 05:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you SQ....I'm doing ok. I've forgiven myself and am getting on with life. That's what my HP (God) WANTS me to do, and I am more than willing....

Woke up to an icy mix this am...

Gotta get moving, Always, LadyB
Old 03-04-2008, 05:22 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Great post sq.

I go to sleep every night with my enemy inside of me and awaken every morning with him still there, he still wants to kill me, but the beast is asleep and will remain that way as long as I maintain my spiritual fitness, that is what has the power over the beast.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

it made me cry.