Notices

I need advice....

Old 02-27-2008, 09:11 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

Chy I don't know if you have a sponsor or not, but from what I have read here if you do you should really be talking to her, I know what I would suggest if I was your sponsor...... but I will just say that you have gotten an awful lot of good advise so far.

The enviroment you are in right now is not really good for staying clean and sober, it would probably be very wise to seek out other employment. A person with your work ethic is very hard to find so when interviewing for another job tell them the reasons you want another job.

Do not quit this job, a person who is unemployed is less likely to get another job then someone who is already working.

Do what you need to do at the job for now to keep you comfortable, accept the fact that a lot of folks where you work simply do not have the work ethic you have and you can not change that, so why worry about it or get mad, neither one is going to help you or them.

BTW you have seen what a little prayer will do, just imagine what a lot of prayer will do. Simply ask for the strength to stay clean and do the next right thing and you will be taken care of in time.