Notices

Mtnmagic Mutterings

Old 02-16-2008, 12:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by blitzen View Post
im new, and my opinion may not matter, but nine days is nothing to laugh at. its incredible. and your history and what you've lived through makes it all that more amazing. i know it means close to nothing, but im proud of you and im glad to have had the chance to read your story. thanks for sharing it with me. i don't know if its helped you or not, but its helped me. thanks again.
Dear blitzen,

Your opinion matters very much. Thank you for being proud of me. I'm glad that I have helped you. Your post helped me very much. Just getting back on the board after a couple of days off and trying to catch up. Hopefully I'll read how you are doing. If not, please PM me and let me know what's up in your world.

Thanks again.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:16 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

hi mtn. You're doing great! Thanks for asking about me. I'm currently on day 35...still not trying to think too far ahead. I've decided that I'm not going to split hairs over whether or not I am truly a clinical alcoholic (as you might recall, I'd been dwelling in the "early" stages of possible alcoholism for about 10 years now.) Anyhow, I've come to realize that alcoholic or not, my time's just about up in the "problem drinking" stage and I don't want to find out what comes next. I'm trying to come here every day and read something new. Take care.