SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   What are your plans for the evening? (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/143094-what-your-plans-evening.html)

RK2007 02-02-2008 08:48 AM

What are your plans for the evening?

Got a few people coming round to watch some films (Invasion and Shoot Em Up both of which I've not seen). Then they're going out... :sadwavey:

Pizza will be involved though, so that's a bonus. :arms:

Manda*Kittie 02-02-2008 08:58 AM

AA meeting for the first time in three nights..Other than that probably just hanging out here

parentrecovers 02-02-2008 09:27 AM

making chili and watching bill murray's groundhog day... stay sober, everyone!

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff77/kab0911/37.gif

um, rk - please add empty private messages mailbox to your busy sat night agenda ...

gravity 02-02-2008 09:48 AM

AA meeting this afternoon, chores (blah!), fitness centre, watch a hockey game on TV tonight (Senators vs Maple Leafs - a good rivalry). Check in on SR every now & then. Have a good one!

RK2007 - Seen Invasion, good movie (and I'm in love with Nicole Kidman). You got me thinking about pizza now :)! Maybe check out SR after your friends go out?

Manda*Kittie 02-02-2008 10:04 AM

I want pizza now too

Goodnfast 02-02-2008 10:53 AM

Preparing snacks for the Super Bowl...heh, I'll save a fortune on beer compared to all past Super Bowls :lmao

Azreal 02-02-2008 11:03 AM

Making chili for tomorrows superbowl gathering we're having. w00t!

SF69 02-02-2008 11:44 AM

Once I get off here, need to do some housework. Then going to a meeting tonight. After that, not sure. Starting to get tired of watching movies and TV. So I'll break out the guitar and work on writing some new songs...or if in a edgy mood, I'll pop in Grand Theft Auto in the Playstation and take out my agression there. :a043:

StandFast 02-02-2008 12:46 PM

taking my parents out to dinner with the money I wuold have spent on drinking (don't worry they are have never toucedh a drop - ever).

Then I will do some writing on a project i am wokring on. Thinking about goring out to nyc but not sure if I want to be in club so soon.

unigirl 02-02-2008 01:05 PM

im just chilling- after looooooong day at work, read lotsa mags and the big book too of course, pop in here :) chiiiiiiiiiiiil ...... :) heaven.....then up early tommorow for early morn aa mtng.

Anna 02-02-2008 01:12 PM

I'm going out for dinner.

Then, home to the 'babies' and watching some TV.

Pilgrim 02-02-2008 01:17 PM

Hi RK. It's Sunday morning here. Last night I invited my sponsor and her son over for a barby and then we watched a chick flick and talked until midnight.

Tonight? Early one. Two of my children go back to school Monday. Holidays are over. My son starts college tomorrow. I hope he will be ok.

scaredykat 02-02-2008 01:44 PM

I going out to dinner with my husband then my meeting afterwords. After we get back home I'm watching Ghost Hunters and UFO Hunters I recorded on the Sci Fi channel the other day. I love watching that kind of stuff.

Rowan 02-02-2008 01:52 PM

Appt with addictions doc this morning, groceries with my very favourite niece, meeting this afternoon then visited with a friend in the program. Home to cook dinner and wait for Mr. Wonderful. Going to watch a movie together and stay in tonight.

Aysha 02-02-2008 03:51 PM

I am working..Then I am going home to hook my computer back up since I will have my internet back in a couple weeks. And you know I am looking forward to having tomorrow off to spend at my aunts with insane amounts of food and fun!!
WINGS!!!!! I cant wait!!

Change4life 02-02-2008 03:57 PM

Gonna check out a smart recovery online meeting @ 8

With all the talk about pizza and dinner ill probably be clearing out the fridge

reed 02-02-2008 04:43 PM

....AA speaker meeting tonite at 8thirty....gonna eat a late dinner around ten 30 or 11 I think, probably some baked salmon (baked in lemon lime and orange juices with oldbay), some rice, steamed broccoli and some shrimps to munch on while I make it...should be good considering I've been on the ramen diet all week....then t.v. ...sleep...hopefully...

nogard 02-02-2008 05:00 PM

Sat Afternnoon met up with sponsor did some step work for a couple of hours went to my home group and then out to dinner with lots of members/friends. It was a fabbie day and night.

Sunday lunch time now and have not been up too long had a lovely sleep in and have not yet decided wether to stay put and do housework or go see a movie or go see a friend or more than one of these

barb dwyer 02-02-2008 10:08 PM

work :sadwavey:

Anodyne 02-02-2008 10:21 PM

I got my skillet, some butter for sauteeing, and a spatula.

barb asked me to help her 'cook her books' ..not really sure why,
but I'm loathe to let a friend down.

Went to a one on one today for about an hour and a half.

Read the last hundred some pages of a book.

Went to my mom's house and made her dinner.

Now I'm just..here.