Notices

Horrifying Results Of Alcohol

Old 01-30-2008, 08:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Horrifying Results Of Alcohol

Two baby girls,
in Saskatchewan, a day apart, have been found frozen solid after their DRUNKEN FATHER. took them for a walk in thier diapers and t-shirts, to go next door to get a drink, at 5:30 a:m.

Sometime, between his 400 meter walk between his house and his neighbor's, he lost BOTH his daughters to the cold. But of course HE made it to where he thought he may find a drink.....frostbitt and hypo...

They were only one and three years old.... It took him EIGHT hours to remember that he had forgotten them in the snow. As he was being treated in the hospital for his own injuries from the cold, he finally, when sober enough, remembered that he had them with them on his journey to oblivion.

It ONLY took him EIGHT HOURS to remember his two daughters, who were in diapers and t-shirts in -50 windchill weather.

WOW. I am in shock and can't even believe that alcohol could have such a hold on ANYONE,

OMG people please, especially if there are children, DONT DRINK, if you need to then find PROPER HELP. not preaching, just hurtin for the babies who FROZE to death because of alcohol.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

That is the very unfortunate reality of this disease. This disease is out to kill--period. It is no respector of person(s)--including innocent children. Very sad indeed--:praying
Old 01-30-2008, 11:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That is horrible
man, I hate alcohol.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

horror.

wow. that word just isn't big enough for that , is it?
Old 01-31-2008, 03:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Fighting the good fight

That's awful.

I was actually just about to post, every day I look around me now and I see the damage booze causes, there's a lot of homeless people in the area I work in, and they're all the end result of alcohol and drug use.

It scares me that with all that in front of us, we tempt ourselves at all... You'd think any sane person would see that and go "my God! Look what this does to people!", but bars and cigarettes make more money than anything else...

I can't believe I couldn't see that before, like I've been blind for 18 years...

That's an awful story, I felt remorse for my drinking but think about that Dad - he's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life, and he wouldn't even remember it, I'm sure he would have been full blackout crazy/other self and not aware of what he was doing.

I don't ever want to hurt anyone because of alcohol again.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:05 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

insanity! 101

awefull
Old 01-31-2008, 06:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Absolutely tragic. Often, far too often, we don't realize how our alcoholism can/does affect others.