Notices

Day 231 and I want to use now more than ever!

Old 03-03-2008, 12:07 PM
  # 161 (permalink)  

ever have one of those days
Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  

ok so I have known this guy for maybe 6 years off and on see him around type thing I haven't talked to him in maybe a year something like that then today I get a call from my girlfriend saying this guy wants my number can he have it no..... she was like he wants to talk to you pretty bad told her don't give him the number he knows his way back to JR...she doesn't tells him to give her his number he does told her to tell him I will call him @1

So I call him hes like WTF was up with that....I told him I haven't been giving ANYONE my new number.....he was like cool I understand but how do I get a hold of you and I was like whats up? he said you know I was in an accident last year right I was like nooooo and he said well my wife and I separated and I need some help I told him what kind of help he said I need to borrow some money..RED FLAG..
I asked him what for thinking it was like 20 bucks maybe because we are not tight like that....he said I got offered a job down in Texas and I am trying to move my family down there I wanted to know if I signed the title to my car over to you would you fix it back up so I can take it down there and let me hold about 2 grand....I was like ARE YOU FOR REAL?
Do I have sucker written on my forehead like that?

suffice it to say I finished laughing and told him no
come to find out he was trying to get the car fixed alright and the money to rock up, hes off the wagon......didn't know he had one to be on was quite surprised to find that out
Old 03-06-2008, 11:17 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

And I am suppose to be an adult.......
Old 03-06-2008, 11:18 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  

need no more be said........lol
Old 03-06-2008, 08:55 PM
  # 165 (permalink)  

Old 03-06-2008, 09:22 PM
  # 166 (permalink)  

Hey sis!!

Haven't been able to call...too busy with all this apt.-hunting business, had a 24-hour headache from he!!, so finally took some excedrin and a long, long nap. Now my days off are over and it's back to work tomorrow night.

Got to see another "nephew"...Desirae's pit puppy, Favo, yesterday and he is so full of energy he makes you tired just watching him!

I've been trying to get hold of Cathy for days (my friend who just got out of prison) and finally tracked her down today. She is staying at a motel with Carolyn's (16-year-old daughter) dad who is a bum, leech and other awful things. People in/out, eating Cathy's food, smoking her cigarettes. She's waiting on state income tax, trying to depend on people to take her everywhere, since she has no car, and they are NOT dependable. I feel bad for her, but I didn't rush in to rescue her!!! Codie recovery rocks! It also makes me realize how far I've come in the past 362 days...not where I want to be yet, but darn it I'm close!

Luv ya!!

Amy
Old 11-18-2008, 07:17 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  

man..............some of my old threads sure show mine and a few of my SR familys paths...........I am with my Amy........I am so glad I am not where I used to be!!!
Old 11-26-2008, 11:55 AM
  # 168 (permalink)  
icing

Hang in there wild girl. Saying no is the hard part. I did fall off the wagon 2 nights ago. It was so stupid... I'm at work and feeling superior to the tweakers around me and then I bump in to one in the bathroom and the first thing that pops out of my mouth is "anything good going on..." I couldn't believe the **** coming out of my mouth. It was like my mouth was on autopilot. I just need to protect my self from situations were I'm surprised and give in. Avoid them like the plague. Anyway girl you be strong and don't let your ex bring you down. I stopped doing drugs because I think addiction makes a person weak, and you are strong. You've kicked that ****, and your ex just wants to bring you back dowm to his level. You can do this. We can do this.