Notices

I thought it gets better

Old 01-14-2008, 06:40 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Beth,

I'm glad you're thinking of ways to move forward. Hopefully your music can help to make up for some of the hours you've lost at your job.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:28 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

The closer I get to Friday, my court date the more stressed out i get, Im SO friggin tired of worrying all the time. I need to drop all the old baggage if I ever stand a chance of moving forward. I wish this was all behind me. When I really think about it though, what can the judge do to hurt me that I havent already done to myself.

My life is all screwed up, and I did it..... I did it

How much more punishment do I deserve?
Old 01-16-2008, 08:55 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Cause no harm

We all screw up, Beth, some a little more than others, but it's the screw-ups in life from which we learn. Unfortunately, sometimes the consequences throw a wrench in the workings of our life. All we can do is pull the wrench out and try to repair the damage. In time, if we learn from our mistakes, life begins to straighten out and get a bit easier. In the mean time, an honest effort to improve will do wonders. Maybe not an instant reprieve, but eventually things will heal. What you have in front of you now will eventually be behind you as you move forward. Stay focused on today...stay clean...be honest...and your intentions will be noticed and change will come. I am sending you strength and encouragement. Stay strong!

Peace—
Padraic