SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   GD this pisses me off (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/140277-gd-pisses-me-off.html)

Robzoloft 12-27-2007 04:50 PM

GD this pisses me off

So I wrote my heart out and doesn't post....The only reason I'm posting is because someone asked if I'm out there................F***!!!!!!!!!!!! Long giant response taht didn't post

nogard 12-27-2007 04:52 PM

hey , now you got that out. Write it again, but do it in word or Notepad and save it first, alwasy best to do that with the long ones.

Good to see you.

Kevin

IO Storm 12-27-2007 04:54 PM

Hi Rob.....................

Good to see ya......

Good advice from the Nog.

Love IO

curliQ 12-27-2007 05:13 PM

Thanks Rob. I appreciate it.

nandm 12-27-2007 05:16 PM

Good to see your still hanging around. Have been wondering about you.

rloomer 12-27-2007 05:30 PM

Hey Rob 1 hope you're doing better!!!

curliQ 12-27-2007 05:55 PM

God freaking blessed!!! I just spent an hour filling out a job application. I browsered back to fix something and it ERASED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Jersey Nonny 12-28-2007 09:02 AM

Ah, yes...the wonderful age of technology! Does anyone use pen and paper anymore (snail mail)? Not if they can use the pc.

I know how aggravating it can be, Rob...but, take a deep breath, and ask yourself, "In the grand scheme of things, how important is it? Is it worth drinking over?" Maybe Someone is giving you a lesson in patience?

Anyway, it's good to see you posting something.

stone 12-28-2007 09:06 AM

That's happened to me too. :irked:

WLDKATZ 12-29-2007 04:40 PM

Rob, I know seems easier said than done eh? How are you honey? I am so sorry you are going threw these things right now you want to scream yell and flail at the Gods, but sometimes YOU have to understand the only thing YOU can control is YOU.....You are such an awsome man don't let the as*holes of this world bring you down.......I know it really sounds like B.S. but it IS true "what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger"........ we are but a few days from the new year, I know this sounds lame and I know it probally isnt something you want to hear but have you started a graditude list? The first thing on my list this morning was my eyesight...imagine not being about to see to write down what it was you were feeling at the time....what if you had NO WAY at all of communicating how you felt......Life is unfair, there is a song out there it says" I tear my heart open I sew myself shut..... my weakness is I care to much.....the our scars remind us the past is real" those words are very true.........it is time to sew your self shut and turn that anger and all of the other damaging emoions into the right thing, I pray that you will find that change too and live for you not your emotions......emotions can be just as controling as our addictions, make sure you stay in control of you......be safe and keep comming back and posting.....so of us DO care and worry...stay sweet babe and keep your head up.......it is the looking down that gives us the pain in the neck!

Cindi R 12-29-2007 05:09 PM

Papa Roach...Scars
YouTube - Papa Roach - Scars

This too shall pass,
man it used to pi$$ me off when people told me that...but it's true.
Time heals everything.
Emotions can be so raw.
Anger...
newly sober.
Yep, its hard, especially over the small stuff. The big stuff I breezed through, the divorce, the bankruptcy, ect...
but it was that little damn stuff that made me the most ticked off.
****{Hugs}}}

SaTiT 12-29-2007 05:54 PM

Wooo yeah...My favrite song papa roches..
I think i can relate.lol

Those damn scares runs pretty damn sometimes
YouTube - Warriors-Riot

been drag ?..
YouTube - Power Kiting II

SaTiT 12-29-2007 06:34 PM

it's an honest program thou

YouTube - Bad Religion Infected

Jersey Nonny 12-31-2007 10:22 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...arollers07.gif
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind?

It's the countdown to 2008...less than 11 hours here on the East Coast of the USA...no need for anyone to feel alone or lonely on this last day of 2007. Get out of yourself, out of the house, into a meeting...whatever it takes to see the New Year in sober!

WLDKATZ 12-31-2007 01:33 PM

Scars is a powerful song!!!! Rob how are you today babe?:Val004:Happy New Year

CatsPajamas 12-31-2007 07:12 PM

For all of you who are typing and think you've lost something, before you go totally bonkers be sure to try CTRL Z once or twice. It's the key stroke for "UNDO". It has saved my butt more than once.

Rob, hope you're doing OK tonight.

WLDKATZ 01-02-2008 03:51 PM

Rob, com on dont make me put out the apb thread!

Creekryder 01-02-2008 04:12 PM

Is that not a song we have all sung before? The Ctrl+Z is a powerful saver of great thoughts, but unfortunately, it never works on those truly great bits of wisdom we sometimes expound upon.
Hope you're holding on ok

Padraic