Notices

been a dick....

Old 12-24-2007, 03:43 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

hang in there, buddy. Be good to yourself.
Old 12-24-2007, 05:27 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Mr. H?

If there's a bright center to the universe,
You're on the planet that it's farthest from.

--Luke, to C-3PO (Star wars: Episode IV, A New Hope)

Do Or do not. There is no try.
--Yoda, To Luke (Star Wars: Episode V. The Empire Strikes Back)

Mr. H. I was once on the planet farthest from the bright center of the universe. I was hopless doomed to live in alcoholic hell but just as Yoda told Luke Do or do not, there is no try. Remember when Luke tried to lift his ship from the marsh and he said its just impossible then Yoda did it for him. Nothing in this world is impossible, sobriety included but I had to believe in the force I had to believe in a (A Power Greater Than Myself). I went to a Jedi Training program (called AA) and got a Jedi master (sponsor) to teach me the ways of the force. He used 12 steps to help with my training and today I am living in the bright center of the universe.

May the Force be with you my young padawa....
Old 12-24-2007, 07:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Force Is Strong In This One

Originally Posted by Treasure2Find View Post
Mr. H?

If there's a bright center to the universe,
You're on the planet that it's farthest from.

--Luke, to C-3PO (Star wars: Episode IV, A New Hope)

Do Or do not. There is no try.
--Yoda, To Luke (Star Wars: Episode V. The Empire Strikes Back)

Mr. H. I was once on the planet farthest from the bright center of the universe. I was hopless doomed to live in alcoholic hell but just as Yoda told Luke Do or do not, there is no try. Remember when Luke tried to lift his ship from the marsh and he said its just impossible then Yoda did it for him. Nothing in this world is impossible, sobriety included but I had to believe in the force I had to believe in a (A Power Greater Than Myself). I went to a Jedi Training program (called AA) and got a Jedi master (sponsor) to teach me the ways of the force. He used 12 steps to help with my training and today I am living in the bright center of the universe.

May the Force be with you my young padawa....

Thanks for that it made me chuckle, glad to know im not the only geek out there ; )

It's a new day today, got a few hours kip last night feel a little disjointed and souless at the moment, but im not drinking so that's cool.
I think another 24 hours and i might even get my sense of humour back, but for now im watching the clock and trying to keep busy, thanks to all of you for taking the time to answer my posts, ill keep posting cause it helps.
hope ur all good this xmas, stay cool

Paul
Old 12-24-2007, 09:12 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi Paul,

I'm glad you got a chuckle. Your right your not the only Geek out there. I have found that since I went to AA I am right at home. I hope your feeling better....

Be Well...