Notices

Once again my life is turn upside down

Old 11-11-2007, 03:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Once again my life is turn upside down

Once again this certain person is trying to bring me down again. I have nothing to this person and yet they just want to see me in jail. On friday the police came and picked me up at work and i had to post bail. There is some acusations that this person made that are not true and yet I have to pay for it. They are nothing but lies and I have to suffer for this? This is not fair! this person must realy dislike me for some reason and is not going to be happy unless i am gone forever and loose everything.

Well that is not going to be the case. I really wanted to drink that night and I didnt. I am not going to allow this person to ruin everything that I have worked for lately. This person wants a fight now they are going to get one. I thank me friends and family for there support and not drinking. If I was still drinking i would have been in alot more trouble cause I would have done something that would have got me into trouble. But this person has no idea now that they are dealing with a sober and a healthier me. So i am going to give this person the fight they want but it is going to be the right way now. I prayed that this would not happen and that this person would have just moved on and left me alone. But this is not the case so now I am going to end it once and for all. This person does not know what they are in for now. It is no holds bar, I am going to do everything in my power and I hope that this person is ready for a fight to the end. Enough of this victim attitude this person has, since they dont think how they affect my family and even affect my 4 year old son. I will not tolerate it anymore! I have been the victim and I will no longer be one to this person. i am takeing control of my life and takeing right out of this person hands. So i am ready for a fight and I am not going to back down.:praying
Old 11-11-2007, 04:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

Shemp,

I don't know what's going on..but that said, continue to do the next right thing and all will end on a positive note.

Big Hugs,

Karen
Old 11-11-2007, 04:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Regardless of what's happening in your life, if recovery is your goal, then it should be your focus.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

I've said it before...I'll say it again. Move on.
Vendettas get in the way of recovery.

D
Old 11-11-2007, 04:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Shemp,

I've said it before and I''ll say it again too. You're only going to make your own life a big mess by continuing to pursue this resentment.

You're wasting your time. Move on. Do something positive for yourself and forget about all the negativity and resentment and getting back at someone.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:23 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Once again you get tossed into the fire. It happens. Only throught the test of fire do we get the finest steel. You should learn to expect it. Take care of this person in a healthy way that your HP would aprove of and all will be well. Just because you are striving for sobriety doesn't mean you need to keep turning the other cheek. You don't need to be a pushover or a pacifist. If this person made a false Police Report, handle it accordingly. Don't put yourself in a position which could jepordize your goal.
Sometimes it takes years to clean up the ghosts that keep getting resurrected on your quest for sobriety. This includes bitter people. If you're working the steps this person may need to be on your 4th step inventory. That will probably lead to you making amends to that person. That should just about clean it up and put it away for good. Try not to do anything foolish in the mean time.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:33 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thank you all! i am not out for vengence just justice. This now will be handled the right way and that is through my attorney and the court system. I have no control over this and I have handed over to people that can do something about this problem the right way. I am not going to jepordize my sobriety and my freedom over this person. So i will leave it to people who know.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
From page 103 in the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous-

"Some day we hope that Alcoholics Anonymous will help the public to a better realization of the gravity of the alcoholic problem, but we shall be of little use if our attitude is one of bitterness or hostility. Drinkers will not stand for it.

After all, our problems were of our own making. Bottles were only a symbol. Besides, we have stopped fighting anybody or anything. We have to!"

I spent months fighting and trying to "get even" with my ex-wife. My bitterness and resentments will eat me alive and lead me back to drinking. The longer I'm sober I understand more clearly that there's only one action that brings me total peace, and that's keeping a clean spiritual house and keeping my side of the street clean. Whatever someone else says, thinks, or does is none of my business.