Notices

help i need advice

Old 10-14-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

help i need advice

i'm not exactly addicted to alcohol or any specific drug, i mean i don't have withdrawls from anything in particular. i'm just do anything and everything. i can't stand to be sober. i got into a lot of trouble with the law. my boyfriend had a meth lab in my house and i got busted for it and my boyfriend got away. we weren't selling meth, we just made our own. I was only using meth for a few months and now i'm facing a mandatory minimum of 15 years in prison. i sat in jail for 3 months before i got bonded out. while i was in there i realized i have a substance abuse problem, i was drinking a lot and taking all kinds of pills, smoking pot, and doing a little bit of coke, crack, and meth. i've decided that i need to change my life. i decided to quit everything. i've been out for about a month now. i was doing good for a couple weeks. but i started drinking and smoking pot again. my boyfriend is in another state. he's in rehab and doing good. the cops are trying to get me to turn him in for a reduced sentence but i can't do that. i love him and hes getting his life back together. he's doing better than i am. the detectives are also trying to get me to snitch on people who are selling drugs. a neighbor came over yesterday and he had some meth and i smoked it with him i didn't even want to do it, but i was trying to justify it by thinking that maybe i could find out where he got it from and turn them in. i really don't want to be a snitch, but i don't want to go to prison either. i don't know what to do. I'm going to try this again. staying sober. drugs and alcohol are destroying my life. today is my first day of sobriety.
does anyone know anyone who got caught with a meth lab and what happened to them in court? or does anyone have any legal advice for me?
Old 10-14-2007, 03:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't have any advice to give you except to try and stay clean and sober. It will give you a clearer head and what you need to do will become clearer. Good Luck!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You need a good lawyer, obviously. And don't use or drink. Change all the people and places in your life to stay sober if that is what it takes.
Old 10-14-2007, 04:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Smiley,

Welcome!

Being addicted doesn't just involve physical withdrawl symptoms. It's also about the mental addiction. If you can't stand to be sober, then I'd guess that you are addicted. And, making the decision to stop using everything is really the best thing that you can do for yourself.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Welcome...

You miht find this article interesting...

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...640436,00.html

One red flad I did notice...you used with your friend
even when you did not want to.

Blessings