Notices

Sometimes I get so mad at myself

Old 10-12-2007, 12:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sometimes I get so mad at myself

I dont know why but sometimes I get so mad at myself for some of the things that I have done in the past. Like lending a certain person alot of money around a 1000 dollars. I know that i probably wont see any of it but there is times it just eats at me. I have talked to my sponsor and my group and they all say let it go. It is hard to let it go. I dont want to have to go to my attorney for advice or even go after this person for it. There are alot of things that I have let go. I think the reason I cant let this go cause I did it out of the goodness of my heart and it feels like it was just used and stepped on. This doesnt consume me cause I am now a better person. When I owed this person money boy did I hear about how they had to suffer cause of me and now it they are doing the same. Well if it happens it happens and if dont well my lose and my mistake.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh, I see, it's the principle......

4th step my freind. If you've already done one, do another.

My ex borrowed 5K from me, and stole 10-K from my kids. I won't see a dime. I don't lose any sleep over it. As a matterr of fact, I sleep quite well !
Old 10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I believe what comes around goes around. Let it slide...Because in the long run this person is going to end up screwing themselve one way or another.
Who knows...someday they could be really in need and you might be that one and only person there to help..and guess what? Keep walking.
Good things happen for good people. It may take a little time but it does and it keeps coming in the long run.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Being mad at yourself is the most horrible kind of mad i think. I get like that sometimes. Just so blimmin cross with myself and usually it is around me being unassertive or giving too much of myself away. It really is horrid.

I dont have any wise words but i just wanted to say i can relate to those feelings.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

(((SHEMP)))

It is ok to feel some anger...It is part of the healing process but with that you need to forgive yourself...

Thinking of you...
Old 10-15-2007, 02:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Being filled with anger takes so much of one energy. Did you know that after a day of being realy pist off you will feel sore as if you worked all day doing slave labor. do you want to realy give this person that much of your energy?
Old 10-15-2007, 06:08 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

(((Shemp)))

How are you doing today???
Old 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am doing alot better once I started to work my steps and do what i haved learned from AA and counseling.