Notices

Love counseling and AA

Old 10-04-2007, 10:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thumbs up Love counseling and AA

Since I am more and more clean time under my belt I am starting to enjoy life and everything good or bad that goes with it. I just meet my new mental health counselor and he seem to be wonderful. i was explaining to him about SR and how no matter what time of day and you get to a meeting or talk to anyone that You guys are always there. I am trying to turn my AA group on to this site and some have stated that they will check it out. I hope you, you guys have helped me when I was down and out. i think my counselor is even going to check SR out. Meeting with him gave me a better outlook and prepare me for going back to jail for a week. It sucks but I did the crime I must do the time. the only thing really bad is that it is two days after my birthday which is 10/7. But by going to counseling and going to AA it has prepared me to look at the good in it. Another chapter in my life will be closed now. Hek it is only for a week. so it wont be to baqd there is an begining and an end.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Shemp,

I am glad to hear things are going well and your attitude sounds really good. Of course jail will not be fun, but facing it and doing it and will help you to move on.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:04 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Love your handle, I think he was waaaay better then Curly.