Notices

Murphy...

Old 09-12-2007, 05:16 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Red face

At this moment my Baby Girl is trying to crawl behind my desk....She wants Murphy in a bad way shes all wimpering and whining, so it is safe to say my daughter is rooting for your Murphy as well.......Are you as bad as me, everyone makes fun of me because I dress and "talk" to my babies.........I have to admit the dog and kitten sleep with me every night............Wonder if I am the only strange one out here like that? But I am sure he would love the extra attention, it is hard especially if your closer to him than the others are because you don't know what to do especially if you don't have the finances to give them the absolute best care possiable..........please don't drink babe...we are all here pulling & praying for yas all!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

My cat sleeps with me. He's a pain though, he likes to lay his whole body over my neck.......and if thats not enough, he decides he wants to give himself a bath WHILE on my neck! lick lick lick lick lick lick. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 05:50 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
believer

lol..my dog sleeps too, but only in the first hours, then he goes to sleep with my brother, on the other room..lol....our house is practically owned by our dog..lol..