SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   day 10 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/132158-day-10-a.html)

simplysober 09-05-2007 06:23 PM

day 10

Double digits for me! aside from last night for like 3 minutes i havent wanted a drink.
its a change thats for sure.
finding myself eating alot
drinking alotta water
smoking alot more
looking at the clock (in CT the liquor stores close at 8pm.)
its 9:21 and im cool with it

c ya on day 11!

hugs
maria

Anna 09-05-2007 06:45 PM

Good for you Maria!

It's good to see you moving forward each day.

rach28 09-05-2007 06:54 PM

hey, well done, im glad u got this far, im sure as the days roll past it s gonna get easier,or at least the hrs will seem like minuites not other way around, i got 2 9 days an i was still counting the hrs, but stupidly i gave up, an had few, which led to blast out, but im moving forward an moving out, an im gonna do SOBER , tried wiv bf but was workin against him, dont give in u r in double figures now, it s a matter a keeping busy an changing familiar patterns i guess , what u been doin 2 distract,

im looking 4 a house an get away from bf an im gonna go bk to schol!!! im a cleaner an want to do more but , school was never a prirority so im gonnado it now xx keep up good work, im rooting 4 you xxx

chicago 09-05-2007 08:11 PM

day 10!!! wow congrats. when i saw you're post i was thinking "it would be cool if somebody posted everyday on here showing they've made it." it would be great watching somebody grow in AA starting from the first few days. wanna give it at try? post one tommorow!

this brings me back to my early sobriety. ohhh what a journey sobriety is when the person fully commits. this will be the wildest, best, happiest, most insane journey of you're life.

CarolD 09-05-2007 09:42 PM

Super! Hugs and Prayers
(+) (+) (+)

Afraid2Succeed 09-05-2007 09:53 PM

maria, i challenge you to another 10 days!! you CAN DO IT!

simplysober 09-06-2007 12:16 AM

Chicago thanks! ive been posting most days since i stopped drinking, and i was wondering if it was a bit much lol- no problem ill keep posting

Afraidtosucceed- Ill take that challenge! :) thankyou everyone else for the kind words of encouragement- i truly appreciate it!

actually its already day 11 for me, seeing as its 3:16 am- the sleeping thing is still an issue, but im trying.

hugs
maria

indigo 09-06-2007 03:34 AM

Way to go maria.:c031:

Rusty Zipper 09-06-2007 03:58 AM

great news maria!

keep on the good foot!

xxoo, rz

Afraid2Succeed 09-06-2007 10:32 AM

Maria, keep listening to the healthy part of you and make it to twenty days. Then make sure you scream in SR how you did it so we can all applaud your progress!

Captain Kirk 10-06-2007 04:19 AM

Congratulations on your 10 Days! That's really good. Keep on going!

el ka bong 10-06-2007 10:07 AM

Congrats!!! I'm working on day 12 today. I think Aldo is on 13 or 14. That's what I love about these boards....your never alone. It feels good knowing that somebody out there is celebrating the same victories with you.Good job!:e058: