Notices

why cant i make it?

Old 08-31-2007, 02:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Angry why cant i make it?

i dont get why i am always relapsing. i did over the last few days and i feel terrible about it too. he beat me once again because i went back to him and some people dont believe that i was in a motorcycle accident over the weekend i just need someone i can count on to help me out a bit because i feel so lost and scared. i dont know what i do. i am strong on the surface, but not all the way through so how do i survive am i doomed to be an addict till the day i die? am i going to die of a meth overdose or alcohol??? i am so scared, what do i do?? i need advice. i have tried to call my sponser but i cant reach her so i called a counselor i know well and she is going to call me back. gosh i feel so bad about that and i cant look away because it is right there...HELP!!!!
Old 08-31-2007, 03:23 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

First of all, you need to get out of your situation now! It's not okay that he beat you again, not okay. Please look in your phone book and call a Women's Shelter. You need to get to a safe place. Please do this.

And, there is always hope.
Old 08-31-2007, 03:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Here is an address and a map for a Women's Shelter in Yankton.

There are two phone numbers. Please call:

Women's Center/Shelter Helpline

510 Broadway Ave
Yankton, SD 57078, USA

(605) 665-1448
(605) 665-4811
Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
believer

With Anna's precious help i don't know what else to say other than: you are much more important to yourself right now..You are what you got to live with..there won't be other chance, don't live your life being treated bellow a queen..ok?..that's the way you should be treated..My mom taught me to treat a woman with respect, if he doesn't know what that is, please don't let him keep destroying you..It's a crime..And you are a child of God, there's nothing wrong with you...You will shine on your own, i am sure..just take that step..
Old 08-31-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

hello! i wish i could give u a big hug right now! your name screenname makes me so sad just remember the moment that we reach out we are not alone anymore!!
Old 08-31-2007, 06:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

((((alone))))

Has your sponsor gotten back to you yet? Oh, I hope so.

I'm not in a situation quite like yours right now, but perhaps the relapses have something to do with the feelings of hopelessness, fear, etc. that you're experiencing while in that relationship?

Years ago, I had myself convinced I loved someone who hit me. Just once, but he made me feel horrible in other ways, too. Now I can recognize that it wasn't love but fear of being alone.

Anyway -- I hope things change for you... and soon.

Good luck and let us know how you are, later, ok?
Old 08-31-2007, 06:39 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

how you doing (((alone)))