xanax causing more anger?

Old 07-18-2007, 05:37 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

My prayers are with you Chiy. Hugs, Marle
Old 07-19-2007, 01:13 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Want2BGreat..

Thank you so much for sharing that beautiful reading of recovery.

Helped me a lot to read it.

Thanks,

:

IO
Old 07-19-2007, 05:12 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

chiy, if your stil around... my trish posted this when she was in the throngs of activity.. i'm not saying you are, it was her thinking...

"Under the cover of "change"
I have met some people in the program, some of the most beautiful soul's I have ever met. Just real, you know? They would give you the shirt off their back, their last dollar. With no motive. I don't feel I owe them or they "own" me. They are right there, no conditions, and you know it, because they are honest, and share honestly at meetings ( warts and all ). I would do the same for any one of them, any time.
But then...I listen to some share and they are the perfect AA. Meanwhile they talk to me about those who struggle as "slippers"...must be nice to get it on the first try, they even say they feel "better than", "superior"! What do you call this? A pat on the back with a knife? They spy, they assume, gossip."Loafers" are people who dont do exactly as they do, is this recovery? Is this honesty or compassion? Am I owned now because someone has helped me? I lost my job, because this person told my boss my eyes where red...my boss doesnt know I am in recovery, she does now!
To this person...keep your brand of recovery, it sucks. You have ruined me! Get honest, down off the high horse, before you fall. I am heartbroken, I loved my job and the friend, I thought that was. To relapse is to know suffereing, to gossip leads to ruin. I will pray for you. congradulations on your Masters Degree in recovery. Hear my heart? Its broken. Caution, lies kill.

Teach only love..."

it was about me, her boyfriend.. well shes gone now because of that thinking...

newcomers, this is a RECOVERY site... bottom line!

were here for those that want it, are having a ruff go at it, seeking advice from those that have been there, done that, and have worked there ass's off to remain clean and sober, and have a way better life...

goosd wishes to all, as i have come to see... one cant teach love, one can olny give it!

xxoo, patrick
Old 07-19-2007, 07:51 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Administrator

Chiynita,

I am disappointed that you have not been able to see the wealth of caring and good advice that has been given to you since you arrived at SR. I am disappointed that a couple of comments that you didn't like, have coloured your opinion of this board.

We are here to help Newcomers and to help ourselves on this road to recovery. You have moved on, and we will all now move on to help the next Newcomer who is willing to listen and learn.