Notices

should the mental hospital come first?

Old 07-18-2007, 01:35 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

North you have been an inspiration to me as well. Considering your situation. You are one tough lady yourself. And I am honored you took the time to respond to me. I am more than willing to go. It was my choice to go to the hospital. My Dr just made the suggestion. He said if I am not willing to help myself then who else will. All these decision are mine and mine alone. Noonne is forcing me to go. I am voluntarily going.
I am quite aware of my issues and more than willing to do something about it.
I am even blowing off this supposed big job to go. that I have been waiting for ..for months. Screw it all. Plenty of other jobs out there. But there is only one me and one grams. That is all that matters to me now.
I hope you are doing well hon. Glad to see you are still up and running still. Thank you North. Your response means alot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
hg041.jpg (34.8 KB, 33 views)
Old 07-18-2007, 01:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

And satit..I am talking about all your past stupid ass remarks from other threads I have started. So please just stay out of mine.
Meaning the one that was deleted on another thread with your nasty mouth about my ego and all that. I am sure that f this and F that response I received from you before was surely not from any book and came from only your ignorance or half assed attempt to belittle me.
So just pass my posts by all together. I'd rather not hear it. You are quick to be confrontational with not only me but others I have seen.
So you and your marbles can keep steppin.
I use to think you were amusing. But your ability to give any kind of real response without being a smart ass is tiring. So just dont put yourself in my business.
And dont flatter yourself to say I would keep using or try to kill myself over anything you say to me.
You my friend like to throw your so called knowledge and somewhat intelligence around like you professor NA. I aint trying to hear the BS. Not from you. So just leave me alone and keep it to yourself.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:02 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I thnkn what my Dr id getting at is that I have a nasty violent temper and am quick to jump on someone for every little thing. Then that turns into me wanting to use. So maybe he thinks I need to address these very dangerous traits before I attempt drug rehabilitation. MAkes sense to me. I can be quite confrontational. In real life in someones face. I will end up in jail that way. Like my landlord getting in my dads face last week. And of course..thats my dad and I went out and stood strong for my dad and threatened this lady. I cant be doing **** like that. I am the type that wont think twice before punching someone in their mouth. Not proud of it. But that is how I am. I need to stop that.Drugs only becaome a problem if I get around them or have a good amount of money on me. Other than that i could care less. Its not like I sit here fiending for it all the time. Not so. A situation has to rise where it is almost positive I can pick up. Which is rare. But when I go..I am off and running.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:52 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Administrator

Chiynita,

SaTiT is using tough-love in his posts. This is one approach to recovery.

And, of course, he can post on your thread as long as he is not breaking any rules. The forum is open to all members.

So, Trish, please discontinue your argument with SaTiT on the boards.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:56 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
I thnkn what my Dr id getting at is that I have a nasty violent temper and am quick to jump on someone for every little thing. Then that turns into me wanting to use. So maybe he thinks I need to address these very dangerous traits before I attempt drug rehabilitation. MAkes sense to me. I can be quite confrontational. In real life in someones face. I will end up in jail that way. Like my landlord getting in my dads face last week. And of course..thats my dad and I went out and stood strong for my dad and threatened this lady. I cant be doing **** like that. I am the type that wont think twice before punching someone in their mouth. Not proud of it. But that is how I am. I need to stop that.Drugs only becaome a problem if I get around them or have a good amount of money on me. Other than that i could care less. Its not like I sit here fiending for it all the time. Not so. A situation has to rise where it is almost positive I can pick up. Which is rare. But when I go..I am off and running.
I have met quite a few addicts now and all of them had issues with anger. We take away the drugs and then we deal with the rest of the stuff laid bare thats what the NA program is for.

Go to those meetings Chiy and also do whatever else it is you need to. You need to be doing it (recovery) as well as doing it.

Kevin
Old 07-18-2007, 05:59 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Seems one angle on this could be you are looking for 'something' to put off actually quitting and going to NA, deciding it is your mental issues that are the problem rather than your using.

Another angle is, it is a positive step to accept any help offered to you right now.

I guess it wouldnt hurt to check your motives?

I dont know what your thinking is on it and I am not gonna sit here and try and tell you what it is either! How could I know?

One thing I would say is **** that goddamn crack dealer off! He aint your friend, he aint 'good people'. Screw the rental car and AVOID this guy-he asked you to put your name on a bail document for a CRACK DEALER arggghhhh!

Above all else your recovery comes first.