Notices

Newcomers welcome

Old 06-25-2007, 09:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink Newcomers welcome

If you are new...a big hearty welcoem

fasten your seat belt..You are in for the ride of your life.
it is a simple program...And to be honest...it isn't easy...Life on life's terms sometimes really does suck...But..the good news is noone has to walk thru the crap alone..We are here fro each other, with love, caring and support.

There are going to be tough days...but I can tell you even the troughest of dasy is far better than what I had before recovery.. I wouldn't change a thingg..
The tough spotes are only lessons to grow on.
Pain is inevitable but it promoytees growth..It is the suffering that is optional.

The road may becoem steeper, narrower, but that to will challenge and increase growth.

Don't quit before the miracle!!!
Each day clean and sober is a gift..Each breath I take today is a gift. Each sober moment is a gift!!! I had to learn the tough lesson of beign a gracious reciever of these gifts...Agasain , tho a tough lesson; One that once learned is priceless.
Once leaerned it is far better for me to reach oout when i am down and ask to be of servcie to another.

Welcome toall who are new...keep on Keeping on..and keep posting..many of us need you, need your ESH, need to hear how you are doing this deal, how you walk through the challenges...
It will bring hope to someone.!!! guaranteed!!