Notices

Hands Across The Time Zones...Part 6

Old 08-10-2007, 10:34 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Yeah...the weather is pretty crummy today...maybe that's why I'm feeling kinda down...I always feel better when the sun is out! They're having a Kool-Aid Social at 3:00...doesn't that sound like a lot of fun? NOT! Think I'll just stay on line and play games. Later, HATZ'ers!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:34 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Hey Rae....too bad they don't have a pool for you to stick your feet in........OR DO THEY?

Have a good day and talk to you all later..........

Little Penguin
Old 08-11-2007, 09:48 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

No pool...although there's plenty of room for one! Heck, we'd even settle for a kiddy pool!
Old 08-11-2007, 01:32 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Go dip your feet in the kool aid pitcher Rae .

Quiet on the HATZ thread as usual... and the whole forum! Going to take the kids out for dinner soon. That should be fun .
Old 08-13-2007, 06:25 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Another weekend gone with the wind as usual....

Find that kiddie pool Rae?

Will have to send one for you all to have fun with.......but the summer days are probally over.........

Going to the pool this Am Early as usual....this is the last week then school starts next week for all.............but we are the last to get going it seems.............

I have other things to get going now that the Holidays are coming up......seems the gift making starts real early around here or it won't get done.........

LIttle Penguin
Old 08-13-2007, 12:48 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Kool Aid, anyone!?!

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
Go dip your feet in the kool aid pitcher Rae .

Quiet on the HATZ thread as usual... and the whole forum! Going to take the kids out for dinner soon. That should be fun .
That would have gone over big, Gypsy!
Old 08-14-2007, 06:32 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I figured a dip in the kool aid might have livened things up Rae .

Penguin, I am not ready just yet, to start thinking about the holidays! I am going to enjoy the last of summer. We are probably going to the pool later on today but I need to fun a few errands while the kids are getting motivated. We do need to go shopping for school supplies... too bad the haven't sent the list home yet. It would be nice if they had done it earlier when there was a big selection at the area stores. Oh well... when it comes, we'll get what they need. School starts for us right after labor day so we have a few more weeks.
Old 08-14-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Wish we had a few more weeks before school started.....But take what you can for now......

I don't want to think about the Holidays either....but my H. family is getting too far ahead of me by letting me know they are coming this far and with extra people.....NOOOOOOO......

I have other things to think about and do myself..........

Have a good rest of the summer.......we have to finish the swimming lessons this week then maybe sign up for the school year I think......

I need to see what the Doc's are going to do about my back first and go from there.......................I want to sign up for some swimming fun for me when school gets going..........

Little Penguin
Old 08-14-2007, 11:05 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

They're raffling off a bookbag with all the school supplies...the proceeds for the Resident's Council fund. I guess I'll take a turn at the raffle table tomorrow.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Guess what came in the mail . Yep, the supplies list. We'll get that done over the weekend. The list is rather short for a change. I still need to get the mailing about my daughter that's going into 9th grade... not sure how much stuff they need. But we can get started anyway.

Back from the pool. My son brought a friend and now the friend is back here. Need a shower and figure out what to make for dinner.

Good luck on the raffle Rae.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:47 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Hi!
Old 08-15-2007, 12:57 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Hey there, Stone...I had to double check to make sure there wasn't a "d" at the end of your name!

This thread is sometimes "gone" (slipped off the page), but never forgotten...so, I'm here to boost it to the front of the line again!
Old 08-15-2007, 04:16 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Doin my part ma'am .
Old 08-16-2007, 10:11 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Every little bit helps, gypsy!

Don't think it's a beach day in Jersey...having a whopper of a thunder storm right now! Probably should get off the pc...but, I've never been known to "follow sound advice"...that's one of the reasons that got me here to begin with!
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Not a beach day. We were at the pool with it raining just now. It was fine until the thundering started. Oh well.. there's always laundry to do here at home.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Let The Sunshine In!

The sun just broke through about an hour ago...all the rain is dried up already. Looks like it's going to be a good week-end...good thing, since there are only a few left this summer.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:09 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Hi everyone.........doing what I can to get my day started.........

Saw the Doc yesturday and not happy about what was said.....will have to put up with making a decision about the back problem.........one of those things I would rather let someone else do........but will hang in there till I can't handle it anymore.......................

The day was spent ducking the falling ash from the fire out here in what was sunny Calif............anyone with allergies must stay clear from this stuff.....Wish the fire were out and the air clear again......Will be a while longer............

I am holding my own for now and thinking about that Water Therapy pool..........sounds good now and may relax me.........

Little Penguin
Old 08-17-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Sorry about the docs news Penguin. I was hoping he'd have something better than just hang in till it gets to be too much. Are you going to try the water therapy?

On my way to the PO now. My teens schedule is sitting in the mailbox and she is dying to know when her lunch period is lol. She also thinks we're going to get her hair trimmed just becasue she's going to a friends b'day party! We'll see.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:57 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

Been surfing through the threads...don't feel much like posting today. I'm sure we're going to get some more rain...my arthritic shoulders are the best weather predictors.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:02 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

I think I should say hi again as I am in a different time zone.

I notice you two are both in Joisy lol. How about you Penguin, another jersey person?