Notices

I need help!!!

Old 06-11-2007, 10:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I hope you get yourself out of that situation ASAP. No one on this planet should be abused unless it is done by oneself, then there is no one else to blame but...

Good luck and stay strong...
Old 06-12-2007, 08:29 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Working on getting a job, thinking the night shitis a good idea. Ill be out of the house away from him and I can save my penneies ans move.
Old 06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Administrator

how's today panning out, Bf ?
D
Old 06-12-2007, 02:56 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
believer

wow..i only saw this now....he should see you deserve a lot more...if he could look outside of his world...anyway what matters is you are ok..you know my mom always tells me a saying....the dogs bark and the car passes, it means mouths talk and we still have a life to live and we don't stop living because of what people do or say..i believe that!we don't have to lose our energy with people that can't give us something...
Old 06-12-2007, 04:10 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I hope you can move soon........you deserve a safe and sane place to call home.

Sending Love & Light your way......hang in there.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:42 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Ive been talking to one of our customers at work. he had mentioned there might be an apartment available where he lives soon. Its kind of far from my job and where iI live now, but it is something I might be able to afford even on my meager wages.
Anyway he came in to the store today and asked how I was doing. i told him I was looking for another PT job cause I am in desperate need of more $.
He didnt mention anything about the apartment, but he told me 3 of the women at his job either quit or got fired and asked if I might be interested in getting a job there.
I told him absolutely yes. He gave ne his bosses name and number. I called this aftternoon and he told me to fax my resume and he would see what he could do for me. It isnt definite, but it looks pretty good. It would be FT so maybe just maybe I can get the hell out of here real soon. I absolutley hate the SOB im staying with. He is just plain nasty, disgusting. He isnt anything like i thought he was when we first met.
We have been fighting like crazy cause I have had it with his **** and he realizes sex is never gonna happen so he is tired of me.
Now that I am getting some clarity and have more control he hates it. he likes to think he is in control or in charge. the dumb f liked me better when I was high all the time and that makes me sick. Why would someone like watching someone else self destruct
Im not into guys all that much anyway, so being around a nasty old man has been a complete horror for me.
I cant wait to get out of here.
Please pray for me so i can finally get some peace of mind and work on sobriety.
Next on the agenda is putting all my legal problems behind me and getting my butt back in school, something else he is against. I am only 18 credits away from my BA and he doesnt want me to go back F him.
He needs to find someone else to destroy I am tired of being a human door mat for him to wipe his feet on.
Its time for me to take control and I am finally figuring out that I cant get control of myself till i stop using. Painful as it might be
Old 06-14-2007, 07:44 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Get away from that stupid b-----!!

I just hate it when people treat people badly. I have such atemper I do not know

what I would do to him..too many flasbacks from the past.

There must be another way bfree other than drinking or using again to numb out.

The problem will still be there. he will still be there.

Keep your wits about you so you can move ahead.

I am so proud of you for sticking to yer guns and not letting him browbeat you

into sex!

Much Love,

IO
Old 06-14-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Location: Fedup With This Vicious Cycle and Am Doing Something About It
Hi Beth! It sounds like your a** of a roomate wants control of you and wants you to be/feel as low as himself. Pretty sad but I have a feeling this is all happening for a reason. It's good that he is being an a** to some extent because it will hopefully get you out of there and you will make something better of your life! I wish you the best of luck on the job opening!!
Old 06-15-2007, 06:21 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Beth, even if you end up in a single room in a boarding house, it's better than living with someone like your current roomie. I hope you get that job and get the heck out of that dude's house. Hang in there...