Notices

...Trashed my room...

Old 05-31-2007, 12:40 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

i want them to see that they screwed over a strong person..
Ahh yes, Them, They were always screwing ME ! I was innocent I tell you, I didn't do anything to deserve this treatment. If THEY would just stop (or start) doing [insert something here], it would all be OK.

*ahem*

.i dont know why but sometimes i dream of doing something that makes my name famous so people will look back and realize that they were wrong like all the people at my school were wrong to think that i was this messed up person and that really all the while i was this person that they never discovered
Having to be right. Pride, Ego......

Love 'ya B2B, just pointing out your way of thinking. It'll be here in black and white for you to look back on one day and laugh at. It's just like mine was. Look where my thinking got me.....
Old 05-31-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

The energy you expend worrying about what people think about you could be put to better use. What makes you feel like they are any better than you.

I think there is wisdom in spiritual speekers words. No one will respect you if you dont respect yourself.

I have issues with low self esteem, but since i started to atleast try and like myself people treat me different.

I used to walk with my head hung low, now even if I am feeling like crap I walk with my head high.

Let people think what they want. The only thing that is important is what you think about yourself.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
believer

Smile

Originally Posted by bfree4u View Post
The energy you expend worrying about what people think about you could be put to better use. What makes you feel like they are any better than you.
(..great stuff Bfree!..)
Let people think what they want. The only thing that is important is what you think about yourself.
Amen, put your energy in positive stuff and you will glow.If people don't love us, it's their problem, not ours...it's because they don't deserve us!It's because they're not ready for us.......

take care B2B, i know you're as young as me....These are precious years....Even if you were 80 i would tell you this, but still, you don't want to have more twenty years and think i should've done this and that...i am telling you what my mom tells me everyday...I am sorry, don't get mad, i only say this because i feel for you... Today i realized i don't drive, i don't party, i don't love and i don't live.No, what kind of thing has this worth over my life.Nothing...Let's stop.I started again today, how about you...I know you're sad and devastated, we can't change life, but we can change the way we look at it...that's all i know...even in a tragedy there's a chance to see how life is short and worthy...

Please let's not give heart breakers a chance to win or mad family's a chance to win.....we are worth every laughter we get to experience...Here's my hand...reach out my friend......
Old 05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by xXBacktoBlackXx View Post
yes but it hurts my soul that people have treated me so disrespectfully
hey b2b...don't know you yet but hang on in there

try to be your own best friend even when it feels like no one else is

and don't feel bad for feeling bad

pete
Old 05-31-2007, 05:28 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
trying to mend

Originally Posted by Spritual Seeker View Post
The world will treat you no better than you treat yourself. That is your starting point.
AMEN!

((((((B2B))))))) prayers too

so u have to start over again, let it be a lesson learned, not something to beat yourself up over or to be ashamed of.

If you were going to do something that was real important to you and it meant a lot to you, and you were going to try your very very best...would you want to attempt it with a clear head or an alcohol-induced foggy head?

Working to stay sober works best when your head is clear too, because only then is it really YOU that is in control.
Old 05-31-2007, 05:32 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Boy you really must be someone special and pretty interesting for all these people to be thinking and talking about you.
I think you have reached celeb status already sweety.
F what people say.
Look at it like that.