Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 28

Old 05-18-2007, 01:50 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

(((((Mommies))))))) (And TD)

I just walked in from work, and now I am hungry, brb gonna make food........

MMMMMM BBQ pork sammich!

I just mainly wanted to stop in and say hiyas, I am going to watch my Grays now....I tape it so I can skip commercials! TeeHee!!!!

BBL
Lurve Liss
Old 05-18-2007, 03:26 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hiya!!! I am dropping in quick before I leave work and go run!

I was watching the site all morning trying to be first!!! I can't win.

The story of my life. J/k

Love you guys!!
Old 05-18-2007, 03:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Ayla...I'm eating eggrolls!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 05:42 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Yo! JACKIE! WHERE ARE YOU??????

Is everything OK? It's not like you to MIA for 3 days!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:04 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Goodnight Mommies! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

quiet here today...
Old 05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Yeah, Jackie poo where are you hiding?
Old 05-18-2007, 08:11 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I just got home
Old 05-18-2007, 08:15 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Just dropped older DD off at a friends for the weekend
Old 05-18-2007, 08:31 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

I am kidless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 08:34 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Hi everyone-

I hope you all got thru the day. We have to have some bad days to help us really appreciate the good ones.

Sleep well and sweet dreams

xoxo T
Old 05-18-2007, 08:38 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I hope i feel better tomorrow, I just wanted to tell y'all to have a good night and great day tomorrow !!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

i am here--i have been working so much i am just completely worn out i didn't even leave the shop lastnite until 9 pm yes ladies i was cutting hair until 9 pm lastnite and tomorrow morning back behind the chair at 9 am again so i slept in a little this morning until i had to be back behind the chair at 9:30 am i always have to pull double duty anytime i am off work a solid week and brionnas out of school now so i don't have to be up at any certain time just in enough time to get a shower get dressed and drop the kids off with my MIL---but i promise everything is just fine ---if i get to chattin with ig and i have to go in early i get nothing done LOL!!! and brionna has been enjoying playing on the computer so i thought she deserves to play her games she has worked hard this school year and i have to be to work early anyway so that is the story on where i have been NO RELAPSE I PROMISE!!!!!!!! just teribbly busy and next week isn't looking any slower--this is my busiest time of year besides christmas --i am enjoying the money i am planning a memphis shopping trip and maybe the the zoo on monday--and we are going to see shrek 3 tomorrow and then go out to eat. if i am missing for a few days it is just because i have alot going on with work and kids please don't think anything bad---i saw a guy refuse to take a his drug test at probation monday by telling him he couldn't pea he had been there since 10 am and i believe i was there around 3:45--well he was definately on something and he knew he couldn't pass it and my guess would have been heroin (just because he looked the same as the people on intervention that were heroin addicts i have never done it myself) he knew he couldn't pass that test so he said he couldn't pea yeah right whatever dude--so they had called someone to come down i gues to try to make him pea--every probation officer down there was PISSED!!!!!!! i will find out next time what happened--i was sitting there thinking to myself i am glad it is you worrying about a drug test and not me so that mad me feel especially proud of myself--i will fight these cravings but it just makes it so much easier when i see people like that guy--i want to call my po and find out but i will wait til next month to get the dirt LOL!!!!!!

love you all -- jacks
Old 05-18-2007, 09:39 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

i love it petie---nyc says it is quiet----and the next post you ask where i am LOL in the words of the visa commercial---- PRICELESS!!!!!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:50 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

i am so angry right now--my husband and i had an arguement this afternoon--questioning my whereabouts the last few nites i told him i have been at work so he proceeds to ask me what kind of people get there haircut at 9 pm at nite--i said the same ones tat came into to regis when i was manager and didn't leave there until 9:30 nad he didn't question me then--this is the same man that wanted me to hava a 2nd job to bring in more money like at a makeup counter in the mall well they work until 9 pm don't they so what is the problem i ask--he thinks i am cheatin on him----WTF he was the one that just came home drunk after really working on his drinking he didn't even call me to tell me he was out with his friends---so now who the F@#K dow we think is cheating now?????? i have the deposits and my co-workers and the clients sitting in my chair to vouch for my whereabouts---i really don't want to be married anymore and i haven't wanted to be married for a long time but i don't want to disrupt my childrens lives i just don't know what to do
Old 05-19-2007, 04:49 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

DAY by DAY - DAILY MEDITATIONS

May 19, 2007

Living according to principles

If we live according spiritual principles, we will know harmony in our lives. If we
IG-nore these principles, our harmony will be destroyed.

Fortunately the principles are constant. Once we recognize our mistakes, our task is to once again apply the principles we learned and harmony will return.

Am I living according to spiritual principles?

Higher Power, help me to be aware of and live according to principles.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:50 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

(((Jackie)))) I'm soooo glad you posted......i was really starting to get worried. And don't feel bad, if i start chatting with you in the morning I get nothing done either.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

I LOVE YA IG !!!!!!!!!!

your posts are truly inspiring to me i am glad we got to say hello this morning -- if you get your new job i will be lonely with no on to chat with ---but i guess if you want more money live closer to home and better benefits more time with the family and a NICER BOSS ---i guess it is ok with me if you take the job now remember i am giving up alot here LOL !!! my daily chats with you will be about as hard to give up as a drug addict trying to stay sober by drinking caffeine---and then they are told caffeine KILLS -- one more drop of caffeine to their system would kill them DEAD!!! that is what it will be like giving up our chats IG--- you will be missed---heck i miss ya already just thinking about it makes me sad..we can still chat in the evenings though i will take whatever i can get -- maybe i can get back into the swing of things next week --- but i have really missed everyone---and i have all of you to thank for my sobriety..

much love
jacks
Old 05-19-2007, 05:31 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Mornin Moms-

((((((Ig)))))) Thanks for the usual inspiration, I love looking for them each morning!!!

(((((Jackie))))) Between Proms and Weddings on top of regular clients, I bet you are sooooooooo busy! I need a haircut so bad and a color and highlight. I could do the color myself but I dunno about the highlight. I am sorry your being questioned all the time, I remember those days and I absolutely hated it, I couldnt even run to the grocery without being accused, even though I had NEVER given a reason for Ex to be suspicious in the first place. Hang in there my friend!!!

(((((Ayla)))))) ((((NYC)))))) (((((CS)))))) (((((Petie))))) (((((Tam))))) ((((Beezy))))
((((Misti)))) ((((ANYONE I MISSED)))))

((((KIMMIE)))))) Where are you??????

Love you all, I gotta get moving, got runnin to do before work!
Have a wonderful chocolate filled sober Saturday all, will check back later!!!
Liss
Old 05-19-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Good Morning-

Glad you're around and doing well, Jackie!! We (I) miss your spirit!! Hang in there!

Ig and Scoot have Sat morning meetings- What a great way to start the weekend...

I am busy around the house today- lots to do.

I had a really bad panic/anxiety attack yesterday. Don't know why- it was very freaky!! I was hating the fact that my anti-anxiety meds are not mind altering!!! I wanted something to take the edge off and calm me so bad!!! But here I am... I made it... the kids were at a movie. DH and I hung out watching TV. He didn't drink- that was good- he knew how freaked I was.. his drink wouldn't have been safe near me I'm afraid. He didn't even make one after I backed into his truck!! Really hard!! Really big dent! I said I wanted one and he said very calmly... that won't help anything or make it go away, will it. That is progress on his part... and progress is what we're looking for, not perfection.

Have a good day everyone- love you***CDTE & CUTE

xoxo T