Notices

day six is even better

Old 05-15-2007, 11:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rock-chalk-jayhawk..

day six is even better

wow i really made the right choice. i am totaly enjoying my grandmas house. i dont know if i told you all this but while packing up my stuff in my old house i found my big book from rehab. everyone signed it and it almost brought me to tears to see all of my sober friends in rehab what they had to say to me. i plan on reading some of the book everyday. i plan on kicking back in the sun when i get home and letting the cool breeze blow threw my toes and just sit there and read and be peacefull. everyday when i come home from work she has a hot meal waiting for me. my god that woman is going to spoil me. either that or im gonna get amazingly fat lol. i told her i can cook for myself but she says she enjoys having someone there to cook for. and its damn good to. my grandma is one of a kind and im glad i can be there and my son too so she can watch my son grow. she is so impressed on how well hes talking now and i always here them talking in the kitchen or while she sitting there in her chair. my boy really likes it out there and he loves his great grandma. he makes sure to give her a hug and kiss every nite befor bed. i think grandma likes that too. im so happy and for the first time in a long time i can say im proud of myself..jason
Old 05-15-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
let it grow!

man oh man, am i happy to hear this! i lived with my grandma for about six months as a young teenager. (my parents were off finding new jobs and a house in a different state after my dad retired from the service.) it was one of the best times of my life. and she and i stayed very close after that. it's a great experience for all of you. be proud. be grateful. and stay sober. blessings, k
Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Determined

Sounds great. ANd definitely sounds like a fantasti choice for you and your boy.

Enjoy every minute of being spoilt by your grandma you and your body need it.

Take care, chill out and have fun
Old 05-15-2007, 02:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

sounds like you're in a really cool place - in every sense of the word, man !
congrats !

D
Old 05-15-2007, 02:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It sound sto me like you have made an excellent choice.
You have a place to relax read and be peacefully Quiet spaces are important in recovery. You need to think your own thoughts without people pulling yo to th wrong direction.
My biggest sabatoge right now is the lack of a private quiet space, and the fact that people that dont want to use alone tend to come around whether invited or not.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know a very powerful magic charm for that, bfree...

the first word begins with F...and the other with O...

D