Notices

Slept till 10am!!!

Old 05-15-2007, 02:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Determined

Slept till 10am!!!

Well that was nearly 12 hours sleep last night aswell as a 3 hour sleep yesterday afternoon - what is going on (at least it cuts back the time I would have to drink!!!!)

Phoned pharmacist today to ask about the paxil as I really think they must be something to do with it she suggested that my anxiety must be lowered (if only) so my body was making up for all the time it didnt sleep or slept but in a state of anxiety and tension!!!!!!!!!!!!! She says sleep is bodies way of healing - gee I shpould never be ill again

Admittedly I didn't really sleep well until I decided not to drink, but this is ridiculous. I am supposed to be going back to work tomorrow and here I am still feeling kind of zombified, havn't been to park with dog yet, buut intend to. Have been thinking a bit abou workl and it makes me edgy, also thought I might try a supermarket, rather than the small local shop, but that fills me with anxiety too. I can't remember who (sorry) but someone in one of my earlier posts said they were anxious about being anxious!!! MAn, how true.

Anyway B/F round last night for pizza which normally involves wine aswell, he went to the shop and bought 2 bottles, but then neither of us had any - which I thought was kinda sweet of him.(he is one of those normal drinkers eg 2 or 3 glasses of wine and I finish the rest!!!)

Anyway enough about me (for just now!!)

Hope you guys all stay strong and do well today.