Notices

Wish this anxiety would go!!!!!"!!

Old 05-13-2007, 11:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Determined

Angry Wish this anxiety would go!!!!!"!!

HAve just been out with the dog, thats his 2nd walk today, but I feel really surreal and shaky and I felt the need to take half a valium before I went out, which did kind of encourage me to go out. I havn't taken any before that today.

I spent most of the afternoon asleep again (that's 2 afternoons in a row since starting these paroxetine tablets)

I have NO appetite today at all, a banana and a bowl of tomato soup is all I have had and mouth is so dry am drinking Gallons of water.

I still havn't been to shops so still no loo rolls/toilet paper! but at least 3/4 of the roll left so tomorrows quest will be shop. Am now really anxious about work tomorrow again, it just seems I am on edge about everything and anything

Really HATE this
Why won't it give me some peace, or even abate a little?

Hope you guys doing better?
Old 05-13-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry your still feeling it. But just keep sticking with it, it will pass soon, I promise! What time is it there????
Old 05-13-2007, 11:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Determined

Cheers TJ

Its just so Blo**y depressing and hard I just want to cry and cry and cry - how mental is that. The dog has no idea what is wrong with me and I have little patience to play ball with him so he's probably as fed up and depressed as me.

Have just taken some homemade soup out of freezer and am defrosting it in microwave figured some vegetables couldnt do me any harm!!

It's 7.30pm here. TV on a Sunday night cr*p

I just can't seem to get outta this rutt and its really beginning to P*ss me off big time
Old 05-13-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Cyberwolf,

This too shall pass. Just hang in there. Post or IM as much as you need to, someone always here.

How long have you been sober?
Old 05-13-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well you got to hang in there girl!! I have to go now to folks house. I'll be back tonight ok? try to eat good and get some rest!!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi wolfie, good to hear you still have some loo-roll left!

Hang-in there, things will start getting better soon.
Old 05-13-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Determined

A week but am really struggling now, feel so depressed and sad and its not cause I am thinking about the past, I don't know why it is, I have had a great life not like some people on SR, I have my own place, a good job, great family, great friends (who arent alcoholics) and I still feel so da*n anxious and scared this will never go. The tablets I have don't seem to make any difference at all (or if they do, here's to the wreck I'd be without them) I really hate this, Its really got to me today, big tiome.

Sorry to be so negative, but I am struggling to see the positive. Feel very sad
Old 05-13-2007, 01:43 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Cyberwolf.
I m sorry your not feeling that great today. Looks like we are both having a hard time today. It sucks to be depressed. I have been feeling like that alot lately. I hope your day gets better.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Determined

Thumbs up

well its 10pm here, but for a breif 20 minutes or so I feel ok!! - no doubt that won't last!!!So took the dog round the block again - poor boy doesn't know whats hit him for the last week he's had to make do with the garden!! But 3 walks in 1 day (well not exactly walks but hey it was new smells etc) I am no having my customary hot chocolate then will go to my bed soon, though don't expect sleep will come easy.

Have also put the dishes in the sink instead of them lying around the worktops etc place looking like a bombsite

Doesn't life suck sometimes - then I feel bad for thinking that after all I am here and have good friends and family, I have never been abused(except by myself!!!), I have a roofover my head and clothes on my back and heat to keep me cosy (still chilly and rainy here!) - so what have I got to complain about...

Hopefully tomorrow will be better for us all.

Hugs and wishes of support to you all