Notices

caved in on the 76th day.

Old 04-17-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

To hell with the anchor, I am using this as alesson. What worries me is that I have already been on doors death and i thought that was the ultimate lesson when it happened. Its funny how quickly we forget. I need to focus on all the bad consequences of using. Instead of thinking about the short term high.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:03 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

bfree4u I have found a combination of the joys of being straight and the pains of using to be the most helpful.

As addicts one of our big problems is we tend to focus on all the bad or all the good, when in reality we can use both to our benefit.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:08 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I feel the need to stay here all day, but I have to go to work. I am so not in the mood. It took me 18 months to get a job, but I feel like quitting and going back to rehab. If I do that I will be homeless when I come out and I just cant go through that again. I feel good about working even if it is only PT. I have to let this go and get back on track or I am only going to drive myself nuts.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:45 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
let it grow!

how are you doing, bfree? k
Old 04-18-2007, 08:52 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Follow Directions!

One slip does not mean you should go back to rehab. Get your self to some meetings and start getting phone numbers of people who are straight to call.

Rehab is nothing but a way of giving you a head start into a long term recovery program.

You have done the rehab, now take waht they taught you about meetings and the like and apply it, if you don't then you are just going to be on a merry go round of rehab and relapse!