Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 24

Old 04-13-2007, 01:43 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Do you have itunes? I can email it you ?
Old 04-13-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

HEY EVERYONE. I NEED UPDATES FOR BIGGEST WINNER/LOSER!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 01:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Okay pettie 143.2 that was this morning weight... thanks
Old 04-13-2007, 02:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thank for asking Laura, the new liner came yesterday, remember i have a major leak, it is to heavy and bulky for me to do myself if it nice enough this weekend hubby and I will get on it. I am going to have to pump out the water and remove the fish... they are going to stress and i might loose some. Once we put down the new liner I will work on the water fall and the plants.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:00 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

lol, i am so nervous...my mechanic is bringing my car over this afternoon if it doesn't storm
why?
well, in 1994, i was engaged to be married. out of the blue, i moved out on my fiance when he was at work....i didn't want to be with anyone anymore..i was in my addiction, wanted to be wild and free. that was the lousiest thing i've ever done in my life, and a huge regret. he was kind and decent, didn't abuse me, made good money, had never touched a drug, alcohol or cigarette
so, i eventually got sober and looked him up a few years later. i'm on the brink of poverty, and he has made such a life for himself. he owns an auto shop, is married with one child, big house, nice cars, boat, etc....wife doesn't work...he is such a good guy
i have stayed in touch with him over the last several years...have taken my cars to him and stuff. i know he cares about me, and i sure care about him, but not in that way anymore....you know what i mean?
i am embarrassed cause last time we were together, i had it all...awesome nursing career, sharp little sportscar, lots of money, and a two story house. now, i have nothing....except a crummy apartment which he is going to see today. i hate this. i don't want him to feel sorry for me, and i know he does, even though he says differently. i don't feel sorry for me. i think i'm doing ok. we struggle, but my kids don't know it, and that's what matters to me.
i guess i still have too much damn pride...he doesn't care where we live
Old 04-13-2007, 02:05 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hey Pook! Those pix are *adorable*. Cute kids!

CS
(You inspired me to change my avatar too - finally!)
Old 04-13-2007, 02:06 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

laura----my inspirational song is "wind beneath my wings" bette midler-----i cry everytime i hear it--i dedicate it to my best friend--she has always helped me through so much especially with my addiction and she was really there for me after i got out of jail--she basically helped me put my life back together and regain my strength--i had to learn how to live a normal life again without pills---it was hard, but she really helped me through!!!! so everytime the song comes on the radio she will call me crying and tell me she loves me, and she is thinking about us!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:07 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Hey did I miss a weight-loss challenge while I was away?
Old 04-13-2007, 02:09 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

pook brionna likes the pics----wink wink!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Candy we just started, I weighed in at 145 my goal is about 128 but we'll see how the cloth fit...
Old 04-13-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Hiyas All

Pookie....AWESOME kiddos you have there! I will have to round up some of my kids, I do the grandbaby all the time but I dont think I have ever posted pics of the kids LOL.

NYC- I tried to get any help I could, I did manage medical cards for the boys but not for me, I also cant get foodstamps unless I go back to work a min. of 32 hours a week even though I have 3 different doctors that say NO WAY! I am not supposed to drive either due to the seizures, currently I am waiting for my appeal against the state papers to come and then I am going to try to fight it but as of right now, I just wait.

Ok Scoot, gimme that frying pan.....LOL sit back Mommies, ya just aint gonna believe this one.......

Ex showed up......I politely excuse myself and hit the shower....I figure I can take my time and by the time I get done getting ready, he will be done with the pics and gone....WRONG! He just now left a few minutes ago!

I am proud of myself though...sorda....on the boundries thing.....First off, I was sitting here and something was said and I point blank asked him....WTF are we doing???? Are we getting a divorce or are we gonna work things out or what????? He just looked at me and my apparently new grown horns <snicker> He says...I dunno, I said well, I think we need to figure it out, this cannot continue anymore!!

This all coming after he was sitting here talking about his now 100.00$ bar tab from 2 nights of partying in which I replied.....WOW must be nice to run up a tab when your kids need shoes and food and haircuts!! Im glad your doing so well in your new found single life but you need to figure out rather you are going to be a father or not because I have nothing left to pawn or sell and I have to take the fkn bus and then walk home tonite!! So you think about all of this while your in the bar havin urself a real good time tonite, and just know that for every beer you drink, that could be a few dollars for food!!

Long story short, He gave me a whopping FIVE....yes ladies, you heard it FIVE dollars for gas!!!!! Said it was all he has but it would get me to the lanes tonite!!!

Then........Ohhhh and yes there is more!!!!!

He wanted to come here tonite and watch MY TV!!! OHHHHHH and WHY do you want to do THAT for???? I ask.......<drumroll please......>

He actually had the cahoonies to say to me........

Because I dont wanna go to the bar, I already have to pay the 100.00$ on MONDAY!!!
YES!! So there you have it Ladies......My AWESOME SOON to be EXHUSBAND wants to spend the night eating food that I have scraped and sold my soul to feed to his children while he lays in my bed watching THE only thing I have left that is MINE (only because it is too old to sell) because he doesnt want to run up his tab!!!!

OMDFG!!!!! Someone shoot me!!! I have CHILDREN with this piece of sh!t!!!!

WTF was I thinking??????

I want to get this nite over with (because he will be there) and then I will be doing split the pot on nites that he is NOT there from here on out!
Wish me luck, I am getting ready to leave. On the upside, Im not walking!
Have a great evening, Ill check in later!!
~HUGS!~ Liss
Old 04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Misty....I could see that being an uncomfortable situation, I probably would use a different mechanic... you seem to be handling it well
Old 04-13-2007, 02:15 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

hey----- petie -nyc -liss---today is better i am getting adjusted to the medicine i think.

it is rainy and yucky here---i love sunshine and light wind----i love happy weather!!!!!!! makes me feel good--i love to put the top down on my car get the kids and just go for a drive. put some good music on and just loose myself for awhile. i find myself enjoying simple things again--it has been years since i was able to care about anything else but pills!!!!!! wow---i feel so free!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

I have had it with the damn socks..... i am so ready to just throw out everybodys socks and buy all new ones, only the are all going to be the same .... that way at worst I will only have one sock left over..... AAAAARRGGGH
Old 04-13-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Jakie, what are you taking again?
Old 04-13-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Yes, aren't the men in our lives wonderful! My ex has always paid himself first then the bills. Got us into real money problems. One of the reasons for the divorce.

Since the divorce we have done 50/50 on everything for our daughter. (joint custody) well the gymnastics bill comes to me every month, cause it's in my name. Well, turns out he hasn't paid for the last three months plus late fees.

His answer, I'll take care of it tonight (last night) so I called the gym. Nothin. I call him he says he sent it in the mail. I ask for a check number and he cops an attitude with me and hangs up.

We are talkin 33 dollars a month here. How hard is that?

I am always getting stories from him about what he had to return because he bounced a check etc. I gave him $500 bucks after I got my tax return and one week later he is on the phone whining about how he is negative 250 in his account cause he screwed up.

His car payment is 1/3 of mine, he makes the same money I do and his rent is the same, so what is wrong with this picture!!!!!!!

They are $ idiots!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:20 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Oh, the sock fairy. There is always at least 7 or 8 lonely socks in my basket. I HATE THAT!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Jackie you seem to be in such a great mood!!! I'm off for a seven miler and then pick up the gal. I think I might grill tonight.

Mmm that sounds yummy!!!! It is 55 and sunny here. A warming trend!!!!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

I'll catcha all later. Chat tonight my Jack a roo?

Later Gator!
Old 04-13-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

hey liss---if you lived close to me i would cut your kids hair free---when my bestfriend is having financial problems--i cut all 4 of her boys hair free, i love having a job where i can help people, it may not be alot but it saves her 50$