Notices

Well...I screwed up.I was doing so good.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:09 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have only 1 full day clean and I know all too well , how serious falling short is ,I just recently had to explain to my fiance, (after walking back into the house at 4:00 am .) That for me the important thing to do is start right back into recovery and apply whatever means you have at your disposal, to return to yourself . I do not wallow in regret ,that causes me to stumble , I do not spend an obsessive amount of time apologizing (they have all heard it many times before ) I try as best as I can to re-apply , relearn and sometimes seek other vehicles to strengthen myself ,and I have to retain myself respect , and dignity. I always say don't see me as I am right now , through my efforts and continual struggle to find a way that works for me . see me as the person I am trying to be . Strong , clean and productive . Thank you for sharing your experience and stay strong , JEI
Old 04-03-2007, 04:15 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

hey, is this what they mean about self-will run'n riot?
Old 04-03-2007, 05:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I would only offer that , in my experiences ,If I dwell on all of the regrets of my relapse, stumble or whatever you want to call it .I can very easily turn that into depression , and I am sure that many of us know all too well where depression can lead to, I assume that if your self will is to rededicate and redouble your efforts to stay clean than by all means RIOT ON !!! JEI