Notices

Not sure if anyone will remember me, Hi, I'm back Part 2

Old 05-26-2007, 07:50 PM
  # 261 (permalink)  

hi teej-

I am thinking of you! Hope all is well. Lets talk soon...........
Old 05-26-2007, 08:23 PM
  # 262 (permalink)  

it will all be ok. hopefully we can agree to something(?) and wont have to get lawyers. We'll see though, it's all madness right now.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:27 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

Teej-

Are you getting divorced? I hope no matter what you are doing the best thing for you. I will support you all the way. My mom and dad divorced after 40 years a couple of years ago. The used a mediator and it was way cheaper.......You are in my heart and prayers.

Big hugs,

Lisa
Old 05-27-2007, 07:41 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  
not a greeter

TJ... I can help with the money. Send it all to me... viloa! Nothing left to squabble over .

A mediator is a cheaper way but still cost something. The best thing obviously is if you both can come to an agreement (Property Settlement Agreement=PSA in NJ anyway). Crossing fingers for you!

I know it doesn't need to be said, but staying sober throughout this will make it easier to deal with believe it or not. It really will.

****{Hugs}}}
Old 05-27-2007, 08:03 AM
  # 265 (permalink)  

Well, last night was a trip! I walked downtown (yep, walked! or stumbled?) and got some money from my atm. Went to the mexican resteraunt/bar. Ate some chicken tequitos and had a ****. Sitting at the bar, are 2 very handsome twins, sitting on both sides of me. cool ey??? hehe!!! well we were partying it up and laughing for quite a while bla bla bla.
Well guess who walks in????? Hubby! OMFG? well, he didnt like the looks of that so he walked me (stumbled) home, and now, not so sure were getting a divorce??? I'm soooooo confused!
Old 05-27-2007, 08:49 AM
  # 266 (permalink)  

Hi teej, keep strong hun.

ps
sorry for all the crazy posts on your thread *ashamed*
Old 05-27-2007, 10:54 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  

don't be sorry stone, just get sober. Thats all I want for you

Well, it's official!! When I typed my last post I left out something very important, and I'd like to share it with you all if you feel like reading it.
When Kelly and I were (stumbling home) we stopped at the church down the road. We sat there under the big cross and gave ourselves over to God. Now some of you may not be believers, but I can TRULY say that I KNOW he is there. We were both so drunk that I couldn't even remember the whole serenity prayer if you can believe that one! All I got out was "god grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change", thats all I could remember. Crazy thing is??? I drank all the beer in the keg 'as they say' and even had a drink called a screaming orgasm, lol, and I didn't black out this time. I remember ALL of last night very clearly. first time I woke up smiling in a long long time. Have made love several times, and its just like when we first met! I can't even explain how that makes me feel. Stopping at that church (could have been the twins, doubt it though, but they did play a huge part in what happened last night) changed everything. Everything is falling into place perfectly now. So, thats it folks, God is doing his work, and doing it well.

Now it's time for me to quit drinking again. I have all the faith in the world that it's going to stick this time.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:01 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  

Hi Teej, glad to hear you happy hun!
Old 05-27-2007, 03:02 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

Thanks stone How are you doing?????
Old 05-27-2007, 03:13 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  

I am Ok thanks hun, halfway through withdrawals. Just got back from an AA meeting
Old 05-27-2007, 03:20 PM
  # 271 (permalink)  

hehe cool beans, I'm shaking like a leaf right now! thank got it goes away! Hubby just woke up, poor guy, I think I worn him out!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 03:22 PM
  # 272 (permalink)  

LOL!
Just remember-dont drink!
Old 05-27-2007, 04:15 PM
  # 273 (permalink)  

I wont!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 05:35 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
not a greeter

TJ !!! I am so rooting for you . Keep up the, umm, good work . Nice pic on your sig line btw.

Stone... I'm off to read and see a full report about your meeting.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:40 PM
  # 275 (permalink)  

thank you gypsy!! ...............5:40pm now, can wait til the day is over, will feel much better tomorrow
Old 05-27-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
not a greeter

It's a bit early for bed...but you know I've heard that when all else fails go to bed! Has hubby recovered? That might make the rest of today go by faster .

Water, gatorade, chocolate...water, gatorade, chocolate... my suggestions to feel better.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:20 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  

sheesh gyps, I've drank soooooooooo much water today you wouldnt believe it. And the weird thing, is I've only peed like twice! (sorry to be so graphic).
Yes hubby is recovering well too. Gonna be graphic again............we've made love 4 times since late last night and he's ready for more........like NOW..........what the hell is wrong with him?????? Now we're going to play doctor, back in a few.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Hey TJ... how many times did you pee today ?

We're on our way out to see the new Pirates movie. What plans do you have? Sleeping all day lol? Where's chris btw? I've missed his posts.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:02 AM
  # 279 (permalink)  

hehe, not keeping count Still very dehydrated though. ...

Well he emailed me and said he wont be on here anymore.