Old 03-26-2007, 09:21 AM
  # 361 (permalink)  

tams your dog is so cute
Old 03-26-2007, 09:25 AM
  # 362 (permalink)  

OH, what an adorable puppy!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:46 AM
  # 363 (permalink)  

Hey everyone...........the day is gloomy here and that isn't good....................looking to do better today and keep positive...............some people can be so mean......and they don't even know it.........that is in my house........

I am trying to move on and do what I can to please me....................I can't worry anymore ........I have to find that peace within me...............and keep moving forward................................Pray for me...........................Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 10:25 AM
  # 364 (permalink)  

She's so sweet! Champ isn't sure about her- she's feisty- keeps stealing things from him and trying to attack his tail. Champ barks at her and she barks right back...

Hi Jane and Penguin.

Jackie-- what happened!!!???!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 365 (permalink)  

****{penguin}}} hope you're out there. sending warm healing thoughts your way.

someone recently told me, "What people think about you is none of your business."
that was so helpful to me. you can't change their thoughts. you can't even truly know their thoughts. you can't control their thoughts or their actions.

you live in your head. make it a nice place.

you are worth it. you are willing and that is a BIG thing. you are trying, you are reaching out, you can do it!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:28 AM
  # 366 (permalink)  

tam! how did you get my puppy on your avatar?
soooooooo cute! (labs are my absolute favorite and labbie puppies !!!!!!)

jackie--your daughter is your mini-me. truly. so cute, the both of you.

Last edited by scootinbabe; 03-26-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:33 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  

ruby--way to go on the weight loss (and you too jackie). i need inspiration there. (especially after vacation oi vey)

ayla! love the house. that porch needs a swing--that's my dream: a house with a porch and a swing. my grandma had one and i spent many dreamy hours there. it looks perfect.

oh--and too funny "running like drag queen in heels"--total word picture. i knew exactly what you meant! lol!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  

Scoot!! That's Mia- I got her Fri. She is a lab/boxer mix!
Old 03-26-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 369 (permalink)  

sooo sooo sooo so cute!

i'm green.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  

and hello to all the new mommies--peterson, nohangovers4me, and anyone else. just coming here and reaching out is a big deal. you are growing in the right direction already. keep coming back. there are a lot of great women on this thread--and a wealth of experience, wisdom, and info out on the other threads.

i agree with nyc about "under/beyond the influence" reading about addiction helps you to know what you are up against. don't hate yourself. hate your drug of choice--it's what's keeping you from a better you.

glad you are here and hope to see/read more of you. (and that goes for all of the regulars here too! you know i love ya!)

Old 03-26-2007, 11:03 AM
  # 371 (permalink)  

hi, girls....i've been so busy today! we went for a walk...it's a beautiful day....so far, i think it might rain.......gotta run again...but i'll be back!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 372 (permalink)  

Hey laies..just have a moment...

I just read back and hope I remember everything I want to say...

welcome---Shell--Petie--love hockey P...glad your son won !!! christina can sing...glad your here...

Shell...you are in the right place and I hope you keep coming back. I agree with scoot...READ about your addiction...I do everyday...helps me understand it and myself more.

Gals on the weight loss...FANYLOSINGTASTIC I have started running again..I wish your body just naturally toned up as soon as summer sun hit it...like shrink into place after it is exposed..that would be excellent

Ayla---wiccan prayers for the house LOL
love you honey//

Tam....oh puppy...good news on the foster puppy...he lived through his parvo and I am going to pick him up in 5 minutes.

we have started the landscaping and I am startting our bedroom remodel too Tam....

Kids are doing great we got to go to the river and fish...Dogs just got walked, so I better get the pup and finish the housework before kids get home...

jackie...I pray you had a good day in court ...I was in that very same spot...this time last year....IT SUCKED...hoping it went well...

I just know that I may not always post and tell you that you are the most influencial people in my life. I need to read about your lives and feel your support everyday. I care very much for all of you and I just hope that you all know that...newbies too...I may have 11 months but I feel like a relapse is only a second away...everyday..I am glad to have all of you here for me.

gotta get scout and finish laying rocks.....

much love,
~Beezy
Old 03-26-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 373 (permalink)  

pookie....come back !!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:39 PM
  # 374 (permalink)  

Having a slow day and know things will look better.........

I am hanging in there and thanks to all you for your thoughts..............will put lots into action today......not worry about tomarrow......................

Little Penguin
Old 03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 375 (permalink)  

beezy/ayla, are you wiccan? i have a coupla close friends who are.

beezy-you are a love. so happy about the puppy!
Old 03-26-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 376 (permalink)  

i don't know what the hell i am....lol......
Old 03-26-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 377 (permalink)  

hello guys just a few minutes to check in, I finished my first sober weekend and am 1 week today Thanks to all for your words of encouragment. H is being a total jerk so I cried all last night and most of today he is mad and refuses to tell me why no matter how much I beg I asked him if he saw how hard I was trying he just looks past me (won't even look at me while I bawl my head off) with a hatred in his eyes. My heart is breaking every time i'm in the house, after 13 years to come to this, and Now that I'm sober Irealize how much I love him and that I have lost my best and only friend. Sorry I feel like my heart is bleeding and I just needed to tell somone!!!!
On the bright side I am feeling great about not drinking and today the idea of not drinking doesn't terrify me. I would have actually had a gooed weekend without a drink but the problems at home have me down my 7 yr old asked this morning if we were getting a divorce.
Ayla hope the best on the house,
Old 03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Mornin (((Mums)))
Old 03-26-2007, 02:37 PM
  # 379 (permalink)  

I only have a quick moment before I leave work to go pick up my daughter from pre school.

H4 - My Bf and I have had several problems over the years that ultimately come down to my drinking problem. The night I broke down and finally found SR, was the worst night yet.

I thought I lost him for good. Ultimately if your husband still loves you, I hope he will give you a chance. My bf did, but said he was on the fence and needed to see some changes.

Being sober, seeing a shrink, seeing the changes in me being sober have helped a lot. Maybe that's all he needs is time? I don't know your whole story, and it hasn't been 13 years for us, but.....

My mom gave my dad a second chance, even though she said it took years to trust him again, and they were married 34 years before he passed away. Will he go to counseling with you? Alanon is what helped us.

I wish you all the best cause I have been there with the bawling and thinking you just can't cry anymore cause there aren't any tears left and your face hurts.

But you also don't deserve to be dragged through the mud either. At some point thoughts of forgiveness need to be evident, or your spirit may die slowly.

Many hugs to you!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 380 (permalink)  

This is my sweety Billy!!!!!!!!!