Notices

Difficult Evening...

Old 03-23-2007, 10:07 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wiscgirl30 View Post
then I realized, NOTHING GOOD EVER EVER HAPPENS to me when Im DRUNK! Honestly!
ain't that the truth!!

PS - I LOVE Grey's Anatomy.. seriously!! Not sure how I feel about the whole George/Izzie thing - I think they may have 'jumped the shark'.

Keep going wiscgirl, you CAN do this.
Old 03-23-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

wisc and swimming we all have the same amount of days YEAH FOR US!!! It may only be a few days but they are all important sober days. pm me if youguys want i'm lonley!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 11:36 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Right on about Grey's, But I think I like the George/Izzy thing. It was weird, yet kinda hot!

Well, Wisc, I too have only been sober for 12 days and I was tested right away after a few days at an in house cutomized clothing party. Everyone was sipping wine and there I sat with my bottle of water. I just did my thing and left early.

I have had my share of blackouts and you are right, nothing good happens during them!

Tea is great. I also enjoy a can of La Croix. Water without the blandness. Hang in there man. It only gets better.
Old 03-23-2007, 11:58 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
let it grow!

keep busy this weekend wiscgirl - have a good safe and sober plan and stick to it! blessings, k
Old 03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

i never drank much, but when i did i was a binge drinker, and while i felt like i was having such a wonderful time while drinking........man, all i had was humiliating memories the next day.....and a hangover for like 3 days.....i think if it weren't for the horrible hangovers, i would have drank all of the time.....and every woman in my family is an alcoholic or addict......i even blacked out..........

i'm proud of you for coming here and posting, when you rat yourself out, it helps! i always do.......

hugs to you my friend,
ayla