Notices

apology.

Old 03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Arrow apology.

I apologize for any offense or harm that I caused in these threads. I guess I was over excited to be on this site. I am in the begining stages of my absolute sobriety, and have been hearing so many sides to this disease that I want to question everything that comes my way. I understand now that this is a support site more so than a debate forum. Sorry. Thank you all for your understanding.
Old 03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wink

Originally Posted by MaligenRoculus View Post
I apologize for any offense or harm that I caused in these threads. I guess I was over excited to be on this site. I am in the begining stages of my absolute sobriety, and have been hearing so many sides to this disease that I want to question everything that comes my way. I understand now that this is a support site more so than a debate forum. Sorry. Thank you all for your understanding.

Maligen,

I don't think we've met before, but no apologies necessary. It's very natural for you to have questions, many of them. I had a million questions when I got sober. It is very exciting when you find a group of people of similar thinking. And it's also exciting when you get encouragement and friendship from people you don't even know. Here's the key though, we're all prettty much the same. We suffer from addiction, whether it's alcohol or drugs. Our stories may not be identical, but a common thread runs though our lives.

I do hope you stick around. This could be the beginning of a great friendship. We want you here, you're welcome to join us on this broad highway.

Yours in sobriety,
Ed
Old 03-22-2007, 12:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

This is definitely a support site and a great place to visit for information and inspiration.

Take a look around and read and enjoy.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

just join in, take what you like.

Kevin
Old 03-23-2007, 07:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Ditto to Nogard's post...