Notices

please help

Old 03-07-2007, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

please help

Hi, Umm well heres my story, im 23, never worked a day in my life, have been in the drug game for someime now, about a year ago I was intruduced into a pill called perks it started out as just for fun as i was a big weed smoker, and that was like gettin stoned all over agaain..

anyways a year has gone by and im very much addicted, about a month ago i ran out of money which i was spending to a 100-150 bucks a day, on oxies. I started rippin my friends and family off, finally people started to notice, and just 2 days ago I came to reality and moved to my sisters house 1 hour away from my hometown, so hear i am going through hell and would just like any help possible, how long will this last?? i was doing about 5/6 40s a day if not more, never have a done any drug besides weed and the odd e bomb..

thanks for youre help and I will get through this I just pray it doesnt last as long as ive read..take care..

-Daniel
Old 03-07-2007, 02:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Daniel,

Welcome and I'm sure there will be others who can give you more information.

You can do this and we're here to offer support.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Daniel! Welcome! Get out of trouble quick. I'm Mom of herion addict so am concerned when I read of anyone getting hooked. What are "perks"? So many good people here who have been through similar stuff so I'm sure someone can help you. GOOD LUCK! Keep us posted Daniel.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks! umm perkasets i dont really know how to spell it, but the perks led to oxy's which ive been doing about 200 mgs a day i guess well 5 40s, sorry i dont know much.. thanks again it really does help to know there are people that care and want to help, im keepin this from my family too, which is also very hard tryin to play off me just being sick
Old 03-07-2007, 02:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Hope3

welcome Daniel, you found a very supportive site, hows it

going so far?

There will be more along I'm sure..Hope3
Old 03-07-2007, 02:20 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

not so good I just finished puking some wierd yellow stuff that tasted a lot like meds

I just dont understand why I could do this to myself, and how doctors can ssubscribe this crap, even tho I didnt get it from a doctor..
Old 03-07-2007, 02:42 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

That sounds like bile. I've puked it after a long drinking binge. I don't know anything about percocets. Have you talked to a doctor?
Old 03-07-2007, 02:56 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

percocets are a narcotic painkiller.....like vicoden but stronger.....they contain oxycodone, which is like codeine......
Old 03-07-2007, 02:58 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hi Daniel,
Welcome to SR!! You found a great place to come and talk to people. You will get great advice. I'm an alcoholic, 27 days sober with the help of this group of great people. Hang in there, I know there lots of people on here that took perks. Hang in there, you can do this!!!
tj
Old 03-07-2007, 03:19 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

i wanted to say welcome......and here is a link to some good info on percocets.....(opiate withdrawal)........if i find anything else useful i will post it...

http://www.nbc30.com/encyclopedia/6861280/detail.html
Old 03-07-2007, 03:27 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

here's another link....

http://www.recoveryconnection.org/dr...x/percocet.php
Old 03-07-2007, 08:19 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Welcome...

OK, I might be able to relate a little better to you. I have seen what detoxing from that much oxy looks like, and I can't sugar-coat this man...my friend was sick with serious flu-like symptoms for about 5 days. We ended up taking him to the hospital...so what I'm saying is...

I know you're trying to keep this on the DL from your parents...but if you feel like you need medical assistance you have to ask for it...Oxy is like heroine, it is no joke. Please be smart...take care of yourself. You can get clean.

Keep posting...the people here are v. cool.
Old 03-07-2007, 11:15 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Hi Daniel, Welcome to the SR,

You found the right place after taking a good decision of getting rid of weed.... This is the place where you will get all kind of help and support. The great thing you have done is, taking the right decision at right time…. You can do it..... All the best.

Cameronivm