Notices

A Time for Everything!!!!

Old 01-14-2007, 08:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hope3

Red face A Time for Everything!!!!

As I sit here at the computer reading, conteplating, and posting I am reminded of the simplest of sayings............There is a time for everything.

I looked out my window and behold what I see "pictures"

Its snowing-----right on my boat-----one of my favorite things to do is boat on Lake champlain in the summer. But for right now its time to ebrace the beauty of the snow....Just like I guess there was a time to drink, mess up, just so I can become the person I am becoming now, without drinking and ebrass this moment for this is the time.........

Hence, the next picture of snow on top of the pine tree, its time to look at this as the beauty of now instead of dwell on the thought of a boat sitting in the snow that I won't be able to enjoy untill May or June.

Ahhhhhhhhh, wow its all in our head..........How we look at things in our life...........We have to practise looking on the bright side, that pine tree needs this time of year to rejuvenate and be all it can be in the spring, me too! bless us all. LOL, Hope3........
P,S. 30 minutes after trying to upload these pictures..Theres even a time for me to embrace my anger.. Anddddddd it finally worked, me embracing happiness at solving the problem... Ok just picture this snow falling on my boat, you get the just of my thought.. Hope3.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0271.jpg (49.2 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by hope3; 01-14-2007 at 08:25 AM. Reason: only 1 picture showed up!
Old 01-14-2007, 01:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
not a greeter

I hate snow Sharon... but I love the sentiment of your post .

The picture is lovely. I'm glad you are enjoying your weather. I am enjoying a drizzly, but very mild January day. Not as picturesque surely... but I could get away with a sweater and no coat while out today. It's the little things huh?
Old 01-14-2007, 03:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Hope3

Red face Picture for Gypsy.

Hi gypsy, I was wondering if you would chime in on my sentiment of how beautiful the snow is, I remember you saying you didn't care for it when Vic posted pictures of snow a while ago, as usual you didn't let me down.

Glad you enjoyed the sentiment, LOL Hope3.

Heres a picture just for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
IMG_0105.jpg (31.8 KB, 24 views)
Old 01-14-2007, 05:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Now that is just beautiful... thank you . Is that the view from your window ??? Gorgeous either way.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Hope3

Hi Gypsy, no the picture isn't from my window, however its a hop, skip and a jump away!
Old 01-16-2007, 03:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Hope3

Thanks By His Blood, I enjoy photography. I'm going to start a thread of my winter wonderings and thoughts in the Inspiration, thoughts and poems forum later tonight. I hope you look it up, I'm sure if you liked this you'll love some of the winter views I have here in the north country.

Best wishes, Hope3