Notices

Any Moms Out There Keeping Sane While Not Using Part 9

Old 01-15-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  

laundry...hmmm....someday i'll post a pic of my basement....there is no floor, only laundry....i really should throw some of that crap out...or, maybe, WASH it...hehe...
Old 01-15-2007, 11:58 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mikiglen View Post
i'm sorry , penguin
jules, we all do that...i even search my OWN house, lol

That was the first time I have laughed out loud all day!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 12:18 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=brynn38;1174738]Little Penguin, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
(((((((you and your family))))))).Please take care.

Jules, we have pretty much the same DOC. Trying to remember going to anybody's house back then and not searching medicine cabinets. Spent alot of time in other people's bathrooms! If I found them,I took them. i've never told anyone this before but once I stooped so low that I took a ring from someone that had been a great friend to me so I could sell it for $ for pills. She was a drinking buddy and didn't take pills so I also took pills from her house when her husband fell and broke his leg. He didn't take but a few of them so this is how I justified taking them. I will never forgive myself for the ring though.....that was ShI**y. When I had my real estate license, I ALWAYS looked for pain pills when I was showing the houses and noone was home...found some a few times...took 'em. I'd make sure that the potential buyers were in another part of the house..... Shi@#y. Addictions are evil aren't they? Just stripped my morals and values right out of my soul.

Brynn- I think if I spend too much time thinking about all of the lows that I have stooped to, I would find myself at the top of a very high cliff! Honestly it is as if something else, something evil possesses my body and takes over...it is as if the drug is searching for more drugs...if that makes any sense at all.
There are moments that I hate myself for telling my doctor that I am recovering....because she is a pill nazi...she won't prescribe ANYTHING to me now. Then there are times that I am grateful that I did that.....because it would be too easy for me. People have told me to stick with AA because NA tends to be a free for all for dealers.....I don't know what to do.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:35 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

just got our power and water back on...has been out since saturday night...but not sure how long.it will be on...keeps flicking on and off....it is freezing in this house...but we are hanging tough...hope everyone is okay....send some positive power vibes..my way...BTW...not having power or water in 20 degree weather really sucks.... whine...
Old 01-15-2007, 12:47 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  

Poor ((((Beezy))))

That happened to us when we lived in Utah- the kids were babies. Then our pipes burst! The whole basement was flooded. I'll keep warm thoughts for you. Glad you are ok though.
xoxo T

((Ayla))- don't you let the damn disease take over- that goes for EVERYONE here! I am getting a little pissed at this disease, dammit!! It's time for the army to move forward!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2007, 12:50 PM
  # 506 (permalink)  
Sober and Free

Here here!!!! I agree Tam!!!!! F**K this F**King disease!!! Time for a butt whippin!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 507 (permalink)  

Here come all the + vibes I can muster, Beezy-- +++++++++. I'm glad you're hanging in there! It's good you have that big bear-rug of a dog to cozy up to with the family.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:04 PM
  # 508 (permalink)  

......((((Beezy and family))))) sending warmth to all of you. I will have my son pray for you guys tonight.....his prayers always come true

I agree with Tam and Brandi......we all have to hang in there......sometimes I feel as if I am barely treading water.....but today the water is getting in my nose, my ears and my lungs......thanks for throwing me a life vest.....sometimes I need to be reminded that I am not alone. As much as this disease is sucking the life out of me the past couple of days....there is enough of me left to fight back....and if that small part of me is gone...it is good to know there are others and there is God to fight this disease for me.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 509 (permalink)  

i'm in!!
we should get uniforms. red ruby boots included! like wonder woman (she is my betty boop)
i adore WW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
WonderWoman2.jpg (14.1 KB, 27 views)
Old 01-15-2007, 01:16 PM
  # 510 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by curlylocks View Post
i'm in!!
we should get uniforms. red ruby boots included! like wonder woman (she is my betty boop)
i adore WW.

Me too! I even have WW pj's.....love her!
Old 01-15-2007, 01:24 PM
  # 511 (permalink)  
Administrator

This thread is closed due to its length. Here is a link to Part 10:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post1174930