Old 12-31-2006, 06:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

(((((Scotty)))))..

Welcome to SR,.... ((classkid)).....
Old 12-31-2006, 09:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

((((Michael))))))

No forgiveness needed hun. Loser......I think NOT!!!! Go back and reread some of your own posts!!!! you have inspired, educated, sympathized, humored, and supported so many of us.....myself included!!!! A loser is not capable of that!!!! You are a wonderful person with a huge heart!!! Please dont beat yourself up, instead, focus on the positive and pick yourself up!!! You CAN do this !!! Happy New Years my friend!!!!

Love Liss
Old 12-31-2006, 04:02 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Read the Big Book of AA from cover to cover.........With New Years around the corner....(8 hours and 2 minutes ) for some of us still here in the USA.........California is waiting to ring in the new year..................

Like I said ....Michael ......read the Big Book and work the steps.........Look at how much you have touched the lives of others...........................and then look at all the friends you have made.......especially here at SR.......

You can do it and come out on top......The mountain climb is waiting just for you.......Reach the top and you can see for miles...............................One foot in front of the other is all it takes..................Keep coming back.......

AND CLASSKID........Welcome to you......you are in the right place..........all it takes is one day at a time.......Be patient with yourself.......and know you have made the right decission of being here ..................Keep coming back.....

Hugs to you both..........Little Penguin