Notices

Back again...

Old 12-25-2006, 08:59 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Day 4...Merry Christmas! its been a great sober christmas so far and today only looks to be as good... I want to thank you all for being there for me during these past 4 days, its meant so much to me during this hard time, specially with it being Christmas, some of the advice I have gotten has been priceless to me... I think Im going to start a new post, one to keep things updated and one that is a little more uplifting than "Back Again". I hope Im not setting myself up but Im so looking forward to the new year and the hope that it brings, a clean slate as to draw a new beginning upon. As I told Sarahoftheshot in her post, we are going to fall, I realize that now but I have to remember to pick myself up, dust myself off and try, try again... Well off to my new coffee mug and a new sober day. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas day!

Hugs and prayers!

J

Life is a journey, lets try to enjoy this ride as long as we have it!
Old 12-25-2006, 09:52 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good job at keeping your spirits up. This has always been a haard time for me. Not because I was drunk or I had problems the family or anything. But, because of my drinking I never had any money to by for my kids, I always felt less than with my family, even though that isn't true I had a really hard time understanding that.

Christmas eve we usually go to my grandfathers, this year I couldn't. I needed to stay with my AA friends. I needed to be understood. This morning have had a great Christmas morning and look forward to other great days to come.

Keep your spirits up and remeber one day at time!

Scot