Notices

Grandson using herion !

Old 12-03-2006, 05:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
indydorsey

Grandson using herion !

I am stil trying to figure out how to use this website...I appreciate the replys to my posting about my grandson.
I would like to use the chat room, but haven't succeeded in learning just how to do that... I think this is a wonderful support group ....The pain of having a grandson using heroin has been painful beyond words. He is not here tonight... I am thinking he will not be home... I took the car & house keys back after he stole $500.00 from us last week. I am ready to move him out... He lies, steals, and I am starting to get out of denial, and know that I can't fix it..... I cannot imagine him being put out of our house as he has no other home to go to. He has stolen from his other grandparents many times.... I feel lost as to what the answer is... I PRAY a lot that I will make the right decision... I am now hiding keys, my purse, concerned about my checks, etc. I am uncomfortable to talk about this awful problem with most relatives, friends, etc.... You are wonderful support....
Old 12-03-2006, 05:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and Welcome,

You need to register for Chat separately before you can use it. This link gives you the info you need:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...hat-users.html