Notices

Campral...any side effects?

Old 12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Campral...any side effects?

Hi

I am currently (and HAPPILY) sober at the moment and am on Campral again. While it works exceptionally well for my cravings and other post-withdrawal symptoms, it also seems to give me an annoying headache even when I take it in small doses. I just basically feel kind of crappy while on it (part of this could also be from withdrawal, hangover, etc though). Also some dizzyness here and there.

Anyway, I already know what the "side effect profile" is from Googling but my question is, has anyone else here (personally) experienced side effects while taking Campral and if so, what side effect(s) did/do you have?. How much do you take and did the side effects eventually go away (and when)?.

- Thanks and looking forward to some input on this.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:25 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
same planet...different world

NOFUNINSUDS -

I've been on Campral for almost three months now, and I'm thrilled with it. I do, however, get an upset stomach for a day if I go off it for three or more days (when the script runs out) and haven't noticed any headache.

I don't know how new you are to sobriety, so ... it's not smart to go guessing. At first, I had the aches and stuff ... all Campral does is curb the cravings in a non-narcotic way.
It worked for me!