Notices

Any moms out there keeping sane while not using - Part 4

Old 12-08-2006, 12:05 PM
  # 501 (permalink)  

you can do it
just eat a lot
Old 12-08-2006, 12:17 PM
  # 502 (permalink)  

you can do this, 4....just tell everyone you're on antibiotics, or something...you've already made it through the hard part...and we are here for you no matter what...

it's getting so hard to keep up here...i want to comment and say hi to everyone, but that would take all day...

misti...ayla the amazing amazon is here...do you want me to kick some a$$? just say the word...

beezy...my doc is a hottie, too...hope you had some 'snuggle' time today...hehe...

jane...you can have my little ones for a few days...i'll mail them out to you...i wonder if you can ship toddlers by the pound???

ruby..i got your pm, and i keep meaning to respond...i promise i will when i have time...i have not forgotten you, sweetie...

codi, you are such a good friend, and you deserve people who care about you...we love you, too...

c'est...pass the fajitas!!!

ok...i really need that cheat sheet, too...i want to respond to everyone...but by the time i get through the 187 posts you all have posted today, i'm too burnt out to remember what i read 5 minutes ago...duh...maybe i should have just said no to weed in the 90's...i definitely lost a few iq points there...

i have had a great day...jess came over...we took aidan to school then came back and made breakfast....sat around and giggled all day...she is so goofy...she is 20 and a new mommie and she reminds me of myself 10 years ago...then we ran around a little running errands and checking out cute guys...she is a man magnet...and now i'm ready for a nap...

bad news, though...my cousin who takes aidan to school can't take him any more...i'm a little pi$$ed...ok, i'm a lot pi$$ed...you all know that she doesn't show up half of the time, and i pay her $30 a week to take him...well, when i told her i couldn't pay her money for days she wasn't taking him to school..(she wants 30 even if she only takes him a couple of times....) she started not showing up more often, and now she says she can't do it...it's not like she has a job or anything...and i think 30 is a lot for like 30 minutes a day...if that...i know i'm ranting...but i don't want to tell aidan he can't go to school anymore...it's going to break his heart...

btw...misti...your kids are beautiful....

love ya all...
ayla
Old 12-08-2006, 12:24 PM
  # 503 (permalink)  

hugs, ayla.....is there anyone else who can take aidan to school...someone who is reliable and won't take advantage of you? glad to see you had a great day despite all that
and, yes, let me tell you where my boss lives, and you can beat my money out of him....actually he's in nebraska right now, anyone live up there, lol?
Old 12-08-2006, 12:36 PM
  # 504 (permalink)  

I'm having a really bad day. Husband and I not talking, 2 year old acting up, work tommorrow and Sunday. Sometimes I wish I had a bottle of Ultram besides me. I do but I don't; I don't know what I want.

I have 3 job interviews at the end of the month. I am scared I am going to be rejected and want to use.

I'm so depressed, not on any antidepressants; the paramedics took all the drugs in my house.

I should be happy to be alive but yet I feel so depressed and weepy today.

I guess part of it is my fault. I haven't started going to meetings yet or therapy; I am waiting to get back from my trip to NY on Monday.

Don't listen to me; I'm just rambling...sometimes I feel like I should have died on Monday..
Old 12-08-2006, 12:40 PM
  # 505 (permalink)  

oooooooooooooh, liz, i wanna beat you myself! you should not have died, please don't ever say that again! you are so meant to live, and so meant to be happy, you have a purpose here!
if you are rejected by those jobs, then you weren't supposed to have one of them. your dream job may be just around the corner, and if they hire you, you will miss it. if you are accepted by one of those jobs, then you have spent time being scared and worried, instead of being excited.
you don't need ultram, your feelings will pass....i, too, was so down and weepy my first week it wasn't even funny. i feel a million times better now. i am thinking of rereading my thread...i never have....i bet i was way crazier than you, lol
maybe you should see a doc about the ADs????
hang in here, we need you
misti
Old 12-08-2006, 02:35 PM
  # 506 (permalink)  

It is not a bad thing to take anti depressants or go to therapy...why do you keep avoiding it ??? sounds like you could really benefit from it...my therapist is amazing and I don't get to go as much as I would like but I am glad when I do...

not liking the idea of you wishing you were dead...like I said on your thread I just lost two very important people in a terrible tragedy..you should be very glad that you are here..i know that is hard to see..I was like that a little after my OD.....hang in there ....I also lost a great job from using ...can never work in the field again...i could but would have to jump through LOTS of hoops...Life can be funny like that...spend all that money on school..still paying student loans ..yet can't use my degree...but It has been what has saved my life...I would still be using if I was working...

I hope you address your issues at hand...as you already know the drugs do not help. They only complicate the issue....

good luck liz...

Peace,
~Beezy
Old 12-08-2006, 02:45 PM
  # 507 (permalink)  

Hey ladies....

I just wanted to tell those that are going to parties...to be strong and to hang in there...I know you can do this...we are with you every step of the way...

love you all....
Beezy
Old 12-08-2006, 03:23 PM
  # 508 (permalink)  

((((((((((Beezy))))))))))) I love you!!!!!! You are so strong!!!!

((((((Candy))))))))))))))) glad all is well!!!!!

I am trying my best to catch up on everything......its taking some time lol.....the thread is always so busy!!!!!

I am in a fk'd up spot right now.......its so hard girls......Im pourin my heart out here.....maybe a few suggestions would help me.....you see, I love my husband but I am not "in love" anymore...at least I dont feel like it. we married very young (not an excuse) and have been together for 22 years....I am 37...do the math lol...anyhoo...... I met someone 5 years ago and have kept it at friendship.....but I believe I am in love with him and he is with me.......he is everything I have ever wanted, great job, loves family time, doesnt drink, makes me feel like an angel etc.....he wants to take it to the next level but there is a problem....which he knows all about.....the hubby, ok honestly, we dont have sex, we rarely sleep in the same bed etc. He and hubby do not get along as he knows things from me telling him through our friendship.......and hubby thinks I am having an affair...which I am not.....yet.... so there is no friendship between the 2 of them..... I have these strong feelings to move to the next level with this man, I honestly cant see hubby and I figuring things out.....its usually "his way or the highway" and I am tired ....... my girls, I am so damn tired.....never can I do the right thing with hubby......rather it be cooking or folding laundry.......I am so tired of the fight and trying.......so now what? If I kick hubby out, he has no place to go and no car........but I just want to be happy......what am I to do? Help me my sisters,
I am so lost....confused and omfg if I send this as a post..... yanno I love and trust you all cuz Im scared!!!!!
Old 12-08-2006, 03:32 PM
  # 509 (permalink)  

HI, EVERYONE-

LIZ, PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK AND TALKING TO US!

Jane I sat in my car for a full 10 min before going to that meeting Wed.- but then I found an angel in there! Give it a try.. you don't have to say a word.

I am loving the kid pics!!!!! I don't know if I'm talented enough to figure that out.....

I have a party tonight, too. I'm going for club soda, grapefruit jc with a splash of cranberry. The tart flavor helps get rid of cravings. I'll check in later on, too.

Don't know anything about the house yet..... we haven't gotten a call.

Dublin HS won their game 65-7 so we play for the state championship next Sat. (as I've said before... excitement in small town Ga.)

I have to go beautify myself so I can't say hi to everyone individually.

Love you all!!!!!!!! **It's a red boot night** I wonder if I can dance sober??!!??- not that I could dance very well drunk either.

((( ))) & xoxo
Old 12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
  # 510 (permalink)  
Administrator

This thread is closed due to its length.

Here is a link to Part 5 of the Moms thread:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post1129722