Notices

help again

Old 10-09-2006, 07:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

help again

for the first time today, even if just for a moment, i haven't obsessed about using. someone just wanna talk. its helping.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello -

Hang in there - the boards really do help!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Don't have to use, we never have to use again. What is going on? Do you want to talk about what you are feeliing?
Old 10-09-2006, 08:10 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

i feel like ranting my mind wont stop thinking, i try to stay busy but i cant concentrate long enough to accomplish much, im obsessing and i feel like jumping, but i dont want to use, more than anything i dont want to, and yet i cant stop wanting to. i have noone i can talk to about it. and believe it or not for a while here this is helping. im crying and im scared and im feeling crazy. this sux bad. but i dont want to use.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

It takes some time for the mind to not go 1,0000 miles per hour. We didn't get here on our best day. If you want I can PM you my number. heck I will PM it anyways I am here if you need to talk. Do you have msn or ***** messenger. I have both if you want to talk like that! Just don't uise, you don't have to there are solutions to everything
Old 10-09-2006, 09:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Dreamz do come true!!!

Originally Posted by splithead
i feel like ranting my mind wont stop thinking, i try to stay busy but i cant concentrate long enough to accomplish much, im obsessing and i feel like jumping, but i dont want to use, more than anything i dont want to, and yet i cant stop wanting to. i have noone i can talk to about it. and believe it or not for a while here this is helping. im crying and im scared and im feeling crazy. this sux bad. but i dont want to use.

OMG that is EXACTLY what happens to me. I know I should keep my mind on something but I'm too fidgety, I can't concerntrate on the one thing.

I don't know if this will work for you but when I got like that I made a list of everything thing/activity I wanted to do, then I made a list of the things I needed to do, then I made a list of things I needed grocery wise. I don't know why but having those lists (even if I didn't do anything with them) helped me feel more organised which in turned helped my mind to slow down a bit!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

You are going through a very difficult process of withdrawl from drugs. Try to take care of yourself and keep reading here and posting. There is lots of support and information for you.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

this isnt so bad today, i went to work for a while but i became sick to my stomach, but the shakes and the high blood pressure seems to have gotten better, im still chasing my tail and jumping out of my skin but i can handle that for a while, but i still havent used and am not going to. i was offered some by a friend at the office but i said no and left. i told him i dont want them around me and please not to offer them to me any longer. im weak but getting stronger. today for now is a bit better.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:33 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

oh, thanks to everyone for the advice, its helped! keep it coming, im not out of the woods yet. this is helping more than you can know, and im greatful.