Notices

Tired,done,drinkin Again

Old 10-03-2006, 12:14 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

((((Liss))))) Way to go for putting it down last night.

I am in your situation with your husband. I love him but I hate our situation and his attitude and depression and oh hell theres a ton of things. At this point, though, I just have to continue to work on me getting better. Although, it does seem the better that I get the worse he gets. Sheesh.

You sound to be in greater spirits today and you're right some time away can help.

Stay in the coop and cackle, you will be fine. teehee, sorry couldnt resist.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Dom
Inspired

Oh Liss, I love you too! Your still in my thoughts and I'll say a prayer for you and your family. Your a great mom and wife, things will get better!

Old 10-06-2006, 07:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Lollipop

can relate to some of your problems I have been drinking off and on and found that part of my problem is my husband, some times he is helpful, but he still does not do much around the house, his father gives him a paycheck, but doesnt have to go to work , he stays home and sometimes we get along and other times not but when I was sober for 33 or 34 days, I found myself feeling like I couldnt stand being around him sober and every thing he did would make me mad and I would start yelling and it seems the only time I can like him or have a decent time with him is when I am drinking.
Old 10-07-2006, 05:04 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Oh girl, I feel for ya!! I hope the trip helps. I too suffer from depression. It is a terrible feeling. Does he take meds or see a Dr?

You can't be superwoman!! I tried for many years. I tried to take care of everyone and everything, but neglected myself. I agree with you, it's time for some soul searching!! Who are you? What do you like? How can things change for the better?

I will tell you, that you have to take care of you!! Number one!! We can give away what we don't have!!

Prayers for you and yours!!
Old 10-07-2006, 05:14 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I agree, start taking care of yourself first and stop worrying about your husband, I'd say file for divorce if you really hate him.

Marte