Notices

Old 09-28-2006, 03:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
brittneedshelp

im addicted to x and coke....i can never seem to get away from it.....and whenever its there or someone offers i do it...ive been trying to stop but then the next day i end up doing it again....i feel horrible and embarrsassed that i have no control.......ive popped so many pills ive lost count and have gona on week long coke binges....its been horrible im hoping that this is gonna be the end but man i need help....
Old 09-28-2006, 03:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

yes it sounds like you do need help..if you realy want to stop you may have to get away from the place you live, where you get the drugs and go hideaway altogether..but you realy need to want it or it wont work. Also I would be worried about dying..thats heavy stuff so where ever you keep getting offered it dont go back and get away for a while maybe for good.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Old 09-28-2006, 04:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Have you ever been to a 12 step meeting like Cocaine Anonymous? I'm trying to get clean myself and went to a 12 step meeting. It helped me not feel so isolated. Addiction is a powerful disease. Also, I heard that x can cause changes in the brain.