Notices

Putting one foot in front of the other

Old 09-25-2006, 09:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Putting one foot in front of the other

That is what I feel like doing but I don't have time to cry because today is a busy day for me.

I usually don't talk too much about my bad days but my posts allow me to keep track of what is going on with me so I guess that it is ok to say that I'm not feeling too great today. I'm really sad. I have felt like crying ALL day. It changes so often. Yesterday was good. Today is rough. I'm riding the wave of sobriety though. Wonder what emotion I get to feel tomorrow?

Just remembering to breathe in breathe out, one foot in front of the other.........

I'll be alright.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hang in there honey....you are doing great.....you are strong and I have faith in you .....just keep putting one foot in front of the other....
Old 09-25-2006, 10:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

thinking of you Hope, you're such a dear special person!

Love
Cathy31
x
Old 09-25-2006, 11:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Unhappy It got even worse

Thanks my friends.

I'm actually sobbing now but now I have reasons. I failed a test in one class and then I went and talked to my professor for another class and he is so arrogant and unapproachable. I'm not doing well in school.

Then, I tried to get in to see the doctor today and there wasn't anything available.

If I didn't have anything to cry about this morning, I sure do now. I'm so discouraged with school that I don't know how anything can help me feel better. I really don't think I can do well in school right now. I just want to quit college.
Old 09-25-2006, 11:48 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Ohhh ((((Cherly)))) were here for you please dont think that way about yourself as it's simplely NOT TRUE..!!!,.............you are strong n are dealing with what ever life is throwing at you CLEAN N SOBER....! ALL power to you ...!

Your doing better than you can see sweetie...I also cry alot...!

Do you think they have a twin pity pot as i could well join you there....lol......!

But we've GOT TO BE stronger, than that n RISE, against thoose feelings of doubt, there liyng to you my friend...! and WE know this now...!

Your a Star ,...........Dont let anything tell you Differnet.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

My mom called me and started screaming at me!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:35 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Midas

Screaming at you?? Scream back at her. Tell her not to call you if all she's going to do is yell at you, pour salt on your open wounds, and pour alcohol on the flames.

Hang in there, Cheryl.

Old 09-25-2006, 12:44 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

My mom is in a raging angry mood today and tries to make others miserable too. I told her that I'm not listening to her crap and I'm not going to be talked to any kind of way.

This day really sucks. The only thing that I have done right today is stay clean and sober. That is my only accomplishment today. I've failed everything else.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:53 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Your Still Clean n Sober Darlin.........!

Me n my mum dont get on it superficial....she has my kids aswell so itds the old egg shell treatment for me..............I can relate SOmuch to how your feeling as my mum just tells me to ring the samaritains...! Thanks MUM...lol...!
But i still work on the lie that is my relatoinship with her.........Just weant her to love me i surpose..........But it aint gona happen, sometime you have to let go of the dearest things to save yourself...!

Many Hugs to you Sweetie....................
Old 09-25-2006, 12:55 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Midas

Even the darkest cloud has a silver lining, Dear. If you stay sober through it, that's all that matters. *Big HUG*

Old 09-25-2006, 01:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Thanks for the hugs and words of encouragement.

I've been trying to find some little things to do to make me smile. I've already smiled once, lol.

I am going to listen to a relaxation tape I have. I am going to let my mind be at ease for a little bit and not stress over what has happened today.
Old 09-25-2006, 03:12 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hang in there sweetie. Today has been a sucky day for me too, but we've both made it thru so far sober and that's definitely something to be happy and thankful about, right?
Old 09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Starting a New Life

Hang in there! Every day gets better!
Old 09-25-2006, 04:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

How about a gratitude list, Cheryl? You might not think that there's anything to be grateful for, other than staying clean and sober, but if you start to look around you, maybe shift your perspective just a little, I'll bet you'll find lots. Then, when you're done with your list, a prayer of thanks for those things would be good "icing on the cake."

Glad you've got those relaxation tapes. They saved me early on in sobriety when I got all up in my head, and they still do the trick today.

I'll say a special prayer for you tonight.

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 09-26-2006, 06:50 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

I cried the entire day yesterday. I even cried myself to sleep.

I did listen to my relaxation tape and made a gratitude list and I felt better. It changed my thinking a bit.
Old 09-26-2006, 06:53 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hey, you got class today?
Old 09-26-2006, 06:57 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

I've got class in a few hours.

I'm exhausted because I didn't get much sleep last night.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:10 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

I like an energy drink call "Burn" Its in a yellow can. Don't know if you have it there. Kinda tastes like citrus, but I think they all do. I like the energy drinks now better than the coffee try that.
Old 09-26-2006, 07:21 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I will have to look around and see if I can find it. An energy drink sounds good.

I've been drinking tons of coffee.

One time I drank a whole pot of coffee before a final exam and that was a bad idea!! I was in the middle of the exam when I had to go to the bathroom but he wouldn't let anyone leave so I had to rush through the exam. LOL. That was the last time I did that.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:25 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

I drink red bull which is an energy drink when my energy level is low.