Notices

Crystal meth story

Old 09-19-2006, 06:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Crystal meth story

I have never done Crystal meth. I used to do drugs in high school but for me drinking was the problem but I haven't drank in 2 days.. yeahh.. I have been hanging out here whenever I can. I just wanted to share this story in hopes that I can help someone or scare someone into quitting.

One of my sister's best childhood friends went down a wrong path and started using alot of Crystal meth with her boyfriend. Her kids were feeding themselves and eating out of garbage bins. They finally were taken away to foster care (thank god)..We lost touch with this person for about 5 years until her mother called my sister telling her that her friend had a brain stem stroke.

I guess what happened is that she had a stroke at night and her boyfriend just thought she was wasted so he put her to bed and then she had another stroke the next morning. Well we went to see her in the hosptial and all she could do was blink her eyes in order to communicate. Her mind is functional so it is almost like being trapped in her own body because nothing else works and all she can do is lay there.
Not a pretty ending..
Old 09-19-2006, 07:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Prayers going out
How tragic!
Old 09-19-2006, 07:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That is so sad!
Old 09-19-2006, 07:25 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dreamz do come true!!!

WOW - I'm almost speechless

...almost...

I used to be a meth junkie. Pretty bad. Even now that I have been clean for 6 months I still always not wish I was back on it but I miss it a bit. That story completely scared the jellybeans out of me because I could think of nothing worse - imagine being you, who you are today and being trapped like that.

I'm almost in tears to think that I could've done that to myself!

Wow - prayers go out to this girl and her family!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 07:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

yeah it really is aweful. Her kids are all in foster care. Her sister tried taking them but she has kids of her own so it was really tough. The kids had too many issues so she had to give them back. Poor poor kids.. This girl was beautiful on the outside. I think she just had so many issues. Dreamz.. congrats to you.
Joanne
Old 09-19-2006, 07:35 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

She is 38 years old.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
On a tear

(((Prayers)))) that her Higher Power is with her and brings her comfort, peace and acceptance. Prayers that her doctors can find a way to make her more comfortable and give her a better quality of life. Prayers for all those who still struggle. Prayers.... just lots of prayers.
Old 09-19-2006, 08:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Wow, what's most sad, I think, is that her childrens where eating from the trashcan... WOW!
Old 09-19-2006, 09:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

wow.. really tragic. Crystal addicts don't realize that along with whatever the speed base is they're doing carburetor cleaner and brake fluid...
Old 09-20-2006, 10:43 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Tragic,prayers for her and the kids.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:22 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh, that is simply dreadful. My heart goes out to her and her family. How absolutely terrifying. I never knew much about crystal meth until I came here, but from the sounds of it, it is one evil drug that does terrible, terrible damage.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Dreamz do come true!!!

Originally Posted by Candy Scratch
it is one evil drug that does terrible, terrible damage.

It is - you don't realise until you're in too deep. I guess thats all drugs though!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 04:32 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

that is a realy sad story about her having a stroke. i hear of more and more storys like it everyday. specially with the things they make that crap with now days..there running out of ways to make it so there using worst and worst stuff for you to make it...it makes it easier for me to say no knowing whats in that crap now days.