Notices

Searching for hope

Old 09-11-2006, 09:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Searching for hope

I heard one time that people choose to make a change when the reality of what is frightens them more than what might be. Sure seems true.

So I dug deep down inside and found I had just enough strength left to leave..... leave the empty promises, the constant worry and fear, the lonesomeness, the isolation, the desperation, the abuse, and my abf. Truth be told it felt more like running at the time.

I guess I thought packing up and moving out would fix everything. I'm just beginning to realize that there is a big difference between "not living there" and "not living with it". I'm empty, scared, and very tired. I just want to feel alive again.

I've lost hope... the one thing I thought I could never lose. Can you help me find it again? Can you help me find myself again?
Old 09-12-2006, 01:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Welcome Aliveagain,..it sounds like you are going thro quite abit of Crud in your life there, honey...We are here for you...The prossess of Recovery will help you realize who YOU really are inside. As im sure that you have alot to give ...

Chin up honey...! things will change for you, if you walk the walk as well as talk the talk...! Welcome , sweetie...xXx...!

Old 09-12-2006, 04:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Aliveagain ....your name says HOPE......a warm welcome to SoberRecovery.

What I've learned about life....the hardships make us stronger, it has with you but you may not know it at the time.

I'm with Arura keep your chin up, some times we think there is no hope left...but that's a lie. Keep digging, you have a ton of strength in you and you used some of that huge strength to post your message here.

Wishing you all the best in your new journey.

Hugs.....Denise